By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Announcement Coming Tomorrow?

Yesterday we mentioned rumors of a potential Microsoft Japan announcement coming next week, but on Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's Twitter account, he teases "a special" show coming mid-week that, we'd expect, would feature some fun Microsoft announcement or another. So it looks like either one or two announcements are on the horizon. Any gambling types sitting in the audience who'd care to place some wagers*?

(KOTAKU)

[

Around the Network

I hope it's something major:)

I think that he will announce that we're going to have Gold-memberships during the GDC.

[

I think that he will announce that we're going to have Gold-memberships during the GDC.

[

How many times have I heard this before? I'll get excited when I know it is something to be excited about.

Around the Network

I doubt it's anything that will end up changing anything. Probably a new bundle pack or something.

MS has vaguely announced that Resident Evil 5 is coming to the X360 this year.

Could also be the GTAIV content pack-in announcement.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

In my first interview with new Xbox boss Don Mattrick, we discuss why he came to Microsoft, the first game he wrote, the current Xbox 360 shortages and more.

So it was an interview with Don Mattrick. I have listened to the interview and I have to say that I am a little bit dissapointed about the charisma of the man. He may have or develop a good business plan but he just hasn't the charisma of Peter Moore or J Allard. I wonder who will do the GDC keynote ?

[

Tales of Vesperia...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Any news of this announcement yet??