By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 game length?

I suppose the missions are longer then, wasn't DMC 21 missions? Should be around the same time of DMC 3 and past DMC games if the missions are about the same length.

I think the 8 hours lightning08 said is right.

Around the Network

You guys are really missing out if you're only getting 8 hours out of this game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

it depends though how much you play it...if you juz wanna beat the missions without unlocking the cool moves and stuff you can prolly beat it in around 8-10 hours...if you want to get most moves itll take you around 15-20....itz definitely got great replay value though....

ok, u guys convinced me. I'm gonna buy it off gamefly used then. :) BTW, I've just started on normal mode.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

It's taken me 15 hrs (plus I been on phone and left it paused etc) and I've done 11 missions. I'm outta action now as my thumb is swollen from Dmc4 :P I can't play for a week :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil