By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kwad is back.

Well. Simple as that. I'm back. So for those of you who rallied to get me banned... I'm back, and I'm out to get you.

Other than that, I love you all, and this forum really sucked last week.  The threads were so bland, and pro nintendo. Other than the GTHD... really is the only news that wasnt pro-nintendo I've seen.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I am not one to poke at peoples spelling mistakes, I know I make some myself. But your own name? On your welcome-myself-back thread? In the TITLE? That's not a good sign for a re-start :)

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Well, welcome back Kwaad. Don't know what you did wrong, but just the fact that I might disagree with you most of the times doesn't make you less welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

He won't be here for long. He's too ignorant to understand the chances he's been given, and he'll waste his final one in a about 3-7 weeks.

rendo said:
He won't be here for long. He's too ignorant to understand the chances he's been given, and he'll waste his final one in a about 3-7 weeks.

Nice post troll.

Wow, I did typo my name. That's rare.

EDIT: Get out of my thread. 

Around the Network

well I don't agree with you rendo. I think he's clever enough to walk that thin line between trolling and discussing, and that's part of the reason why this forum is so interesting, even if his posts make me angry sometimes.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
well I don't agree with you rendo. I think he's clever enough to walk that thin line between trolling and discussing, and that's part of the reason why this forum is so interesting, even if his posts make me angry sometimes.

I'm not gonna walk the line. I'm fed up with the nintenbots bitching about me. Every post I create, or post in. If I feel baited. I am calling troll, and reporting it.

There was a group of 5 Nintenbots that said I needed a perma ban. I never did anything but attack their console. If I feel baited, I will report you. I'm sick and tired of being baited and takeing it. I'll take the bait, and report it. That's final. I'm sick of it. I'm sorry, but the nice, Pro Sony, Anti nintendo Kwaad is gone. We now have the Pro Sony Kwaad still, however he is still anti nintendo fanboy, but no-longer anti-nintendo. 

Remember that one time I called you Ahmedinejadian in your logic train, Kwaad? Victimization of the aggressor, and fact reversal is *right* up his alley.

fishamaphone said:
Remember that one time I called you Ahmedinejadian in your logic train, Kwaad? Victimization of the aggressor, and fact reversal is *right* up his alley.

wtf? I dont know what that means, but it's starting to annoy me, and it feels like your calling me things. That's an attack wich is punishable by banning is it not?

well i think you know that you are not innocent and that you did more than attacking the wii, but it wasn't worth a permaban of course. anyway,let's not discuss that anymore.

I guess it's a good idea to let the anti nintendo kwaad go, but please post some ironic comments at least, it would be boring without them.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)