By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Kaizar said:

The 1982 Famicom had 3D games only. So NO Wii U, because their Stereoscopic 3D.

What are you talking about? Mysterious Murasame Castle was made in 1986 in tangem with the Legend of Zelda. It was also a Wii VC title. I'm pretty sure there are no Famicom made before 1983

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

The 1982 Famicom had 3D games only. So NO Wii U, because their Stereoscopic 3D.

You're thinking about the Famicom 3D System, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famicom_3D_System

and that was released the year after Nazo no Murasame Jō.

Yep.

Is there anyways to message friends on the 3DS? I can't seem to find an option.

ktay95 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Ok but can you at least give me a hint how many coins I have 

please.....

Why o why did you find it ok to put here, on the Nintendo thread, a gif of not only a game that won't come to a Nintendo console but also a game from EA?

Bad boy, really, really bad.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham announced, also on Wii U and 3DS
http://nintendoeverything.com/lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham-announced/

Bayonetta 2 rated in Australia
http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=0DAlpl7mgAQ3Ww5BjArikg%253d%253d&ncdctx=fFrHTuIdovGZpnKnWUBnz1yH%2bTLSUk6zPamD6uZEcYiKhj%2bz0UJQhOQrmNm59cEt

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
no pimp out your avatar with only on Nintendo campaigns? Not that I have heard of any games the other nations are pimping out, but I think most know Nintendo games,

I'm on it, just give me a moment.

Got MK8 in the mail today, been playing two cups! It's a LOT more awesome than 30 fps videos on youtube looks like. The controls are a dream. Also just unlocked my second Koopaling, they're cooler than I realised. I'll try 150cc soon, just getting warmed up with 50cc :)

To put it simply, it's the first game for Wii U that really makes me feel that "Nintendo magic" again. This is more like it Nintendo!

Yep.

Getting it saturday guys

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

episteme said:

Bayonetta 2 rated in Australia
http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=0DAlpl7mgAQ3Ww5BjArikg%253d%253d&ncdctx=fFrHTuIdovGZpnKnWUBnz1yH%2bTLSUk6zPamD6uZEcYiKhj%2bz0UJQhOQrmNm59cEt

That's good news, right?

I mean, games only get rated when the "authorities" have seen it and therefore that means that the game is in the final stages of development...

Or am I too optimistic?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

heres what it has in it

BAYONETTA 2(Multi Platform)

Classification MA 15+  
 Very mild impact Mild impact Moderate impact Strong impact High impact
Themes     
Violence     
Language     
Drug Use     
Nudity     
Sex     
Consumer Advice Strong fantasy violence
Category Computer Games
Version ORIGINAL
Duration  
Date of Classification 26 May 2014
Author PLATINUM GAMES INC.
Publisher NINTENDO CO., LTD.
Production Company  
Country of Origin JAPAN
Applicant NINTENDO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
File Number T14/1330
Classification Number 262379

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3