By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Thank  you Nintendo for Fatal Frame V on the west
Thank  you for march Direct
Thank  you for Zelda U 2015
Thank  you for beautiful first half of 2015.

Around the Network

I'm just gonna put this out there: it's sad that twitter is handling the delay better than most forums. Seriously, twitter handles everything horribly. Zelda's been trending ever since the announcement, yet most reactions I've read are very calm and rational. Not the case elsewhere.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Boberkun said:

Thank  you Nintendo for Fatal Frame V on the west
Thank  you for march Direct
Thank  you for Zelda U 2015
Thank  you for beautiful first half of 2015.

[picture snip]

Careful with pictures like that... :/

A March Direct still may be slightly possible since my guess is the week of Mar 30 - April 3...

Understandable frustration but there isn't much Nintendo can do without any third party support, resulting in minimal games of first half of 2015

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Skullwaker said:
I'm just gonna put this out there: it's sad that twitter is handling the delay better than most forums. Seriously, twitter handles everything horribly. Zelda's been trending ever since the announcement, yet most reactions I've read are very calm and rational. Not the case elsewhere.

Please. YouTube is the WORST by far..

But I agree that forums reactions have been pretty badly lately.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Skullwaker said:

Agreed.  People need to cool it.  This is worse than the reactino to the delay of Halo 5 last year and worse than the delay of Uncharted this year.  Those fanbases  handled it pretty well.  So how about you all pull yourselves together, put your man-pants on, and act like rational human beings.  Please.  The Nintendo forums are becoming outright toxic. 

Around the Network
Platina said:
Please. YouTube is the WORST by far..

But I agree that forums reactions have been pretty badly lately.

I try not to think about YouTube comments. Sometimes I have a hard time believing people write them and believe what they say.

And yeah, the reaction has been worse than I thought it would be.

Nuvendil said:
Agreed.  People need to cool it.  This is worse than the reactino to the delay of Halo 5 last year and worse than the delay of Uncharted this year.  Those fanbases  handled it pretty well.  So how about you all pull yourselves together, put your man-pants on, and act like rational human beings.  Please.  The Nintendo forums are becoming outright toxic. 

People need to just chilllll. Everything's gonna be okay. Nobody died. We're just getting a fantastic game at an unspecified later date. No biggie.

Skullwaker said:

I´m seeing better reaction everywhere else, in fact youtube was very quiet when I saw the news. Almost all the people were like "oh that sucks but it´s ok as long as the game is freaking good"

I just want to remember this:

- Xenoblade Chronicles X is a 300 hour game on the biggest world ever made on a console. Serious contender for best game of the year!

- Splatoon is going to be the kind of game that you play for years (like MK) and probably the best shooter in years!  

- Mario Maker is infinite (all the people will share their levels online), probably the definitive 2D Mario!

- Devil´s Third Online multiplayer looks gigantic!! Hours and hours of pure violence between friends with tons of fresh modes!

- Yoshi seems little, but is a serious contender for best platformer of the year! A very cute one!

- Star Fox is still coming this year! and without obligated motion controls! Maybe is the Star Fox we have been waiting!

- Some third parties are coming, like the next-gen AAA port from Tantalus or Project Cars!

-  Iwata said 2 months ago that there are new unannounced GAMES coming 2015 on WiiU. Maybe that´s 2 new games!

So guys, cheer up!!!

2015 is still a great year for WiiU! Terrible drought at first, but from May to December we have an average of 1 retail exclusive per month! That´s not bad!

And Zelda is coming 2016, is the 30 anniversary, is the perfect date to give us the BEST ZELDA EVER MADE.

So, be happy:

Goodnightmoon said:

- Xenoblade is a 300 hour game on the biggest world ever made on a console. Serious contender for best game of the year!

Definitely will be delayed to 2016 in Europe.