By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:
You guys are over-reacting way too much about this.

Seeing how the site is still up I disagree.

A full overreaction woud crash the site.

Around the Network

It seems pretty much all the reasons I got a Wii U are still far off. The only thing that has not were the Bayonetta's. But even then 3/4 of why I wanted the Wii U was because of Zelda... and a little bit of 3D Metroid that hasn't been announced yet.

Everything else I own is icing on the cake, as they say. I would be perfectly fine with only having the 3DS version of Smash, not experiencing AC4 on U and instead on X1, not having Hyrule Warriors which was a gift and did not plan to get it anyway or not having MK8, which I would not ever buy as I'm mostly tired of MK but it was bundled, so, yeah. Digital games are always extra's to me.

So everything except Metroid, Zelda and Bayonetta are extra things.
XCX might not be an extra. Dunno yet.

KyleeStrutt said:
Clyde32 said:

In situations like these, the best option is to just avoid forums for a bit while everything blows over. Then in a day or two everything will be back to normal. Happened with the New 3DS, happened with the mobile announcement.

Clyde32 said:

This, so much this!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Clyde32 said:
KyleeStrutt said:

In situations like these, the best option is to just avoid forums for a bit while everything blows over. Then in a day or two everything will be back to normal. Happened with the New 3DS, happened with the mobile announcement.

You mean.....therapy?

Around the Network

T_T No... this is all a bad dream... Zelda U is not delayed... TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Welp

It's bad for the holiday season, but I prefer when the games get better. The build shown at the Game Awards looked rough.

Nintendo should invest in a bigger Zelda EAD, seeing as how these last 2 3D Zelda games are taking at least 5 years to make...

I wonder how Nintendo is going to replace a system seller in the holiday season.
Price cut? System seller waiting to be announced at E3? Both?

I really can't see how Nintendo will replace it...

WhiteEaglePL said:
Nintendo should invest in a bigger Zelda EAD, seeing as how these last 2 3D Zelda games are taking at least 5 years to make...

You're new to this, so I'll give you a break, but you honestly cannot rush a Zelda game no matter the size of the team.