By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
KyleeStrutt said:
Its hilarious how bitter people are getting about this.

Another reason why Nintendo fans da bess.

This is the exact reason why people don't like fans...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:

I've been bitter about Gamefreak for far longer than this though, check my posts.

I'm tired of playing Pokémon games that are fundamentally the same as the first generation and that run and look like crap. They're the ones preventing us from enjoying Pokémon on home consoles.

This Tembo game looks like shit, looks like a Wii game.

This are the best kind of fans, help alot when it gets too hot.

I'm waiting for Cone to just come in and scald us for talking about fans :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Samus Aran said:

I've been bitter about Gamefreak for far longer than this though, check my posts.

I'm tired of playing Pokémon games that are fundamentally the same as the first generation and that run and look like crap. They're the ones preventing us from enjoying Pokémon on home consoles.

I agree on the first part, but when people keep buying those games in droves (including myself) what can they do?

As for the second point, well Nintendo is preventing me from playing their games on other systems, should I get bitter about them too? Pokemon is Gamefreak's IP its their choice.

As for the last, come on really, bitterness has nothing to do with it right?

Also lovely how Wii is suddendly a bad standard for games, Super Mario Galaxy looks like a Wii game, I guess its time for the praise of that to stop.

Around the Network

The Sega and Gamefreak thing honestly made me laugh a bit. It's one thing to diversify your offerings on other platforms but they made a sidescroller. A platformed. And they SKIPPED both Nintendo platforms, the kings of platformers. And Sega wonders why they can't catch a break xD.

KyleeStrutt said:
Samus Aran said:

I agree on the first part, but when people keep buying those games in droves (including myself) what can they do?

As for the second point, well Nintendo is preventing me from playing their games on other systems, should I get bitter about them too? Pokemon is Gamefreak's IP its their choice.

As for the last, come on really, bitterness has nothing to do with it right?

Also lovely how Wii is suddendly a bad standard for games, Super Mario Galaxy looks like a Wii game, I guess its time for the praise of that to stop.

SMG is a Wii game, if it was on ps4 I'd also expect better graphics. I was purely talking graphics.

And no, Pokémon is Nintendo's IP. They (GF) can't port it to other consoles.

Samus Aran said:
KyleeStrutt said:

I'm tired of someone ranting on Pokemon games fundamentally being the same when its that system that defines Pokemon.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Samus Aran said:

SMG is a Wii game, if it was on ps4 I'd also expect better graphics. I was purely talking graphics.

And no, Pokémon is Nintendo's IP. They (GF) can't port it to other consoles.

Its not a high budget AAA game, its a small passion project made by a very small team, it looks great for what it is.

And while Nintendo has part ownership of the IP, they can't do much without Gamefreaks permission, hence the lack of good Pokemon games on home consoles as you said before.

uran10 said:
Samus Aran said:
KyleeStrutt said:

I'm tired of someone ranting on Pokemon games fundamentally being the same when its that system that defines Pokemon.

Well Pokemon has been quite bad lately imo. Coming up with a good story would be a good step in the right direction. Gameplay is fine of course, but it just doesn't improve much. It's interesting that they even take out a lot of good things and make it exclusive to that certain game.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert