By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hype Meter: PS3

ff13, mgs4

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
MGS 4, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet and GT5 are the main exclusives for the Ps3 to be released in 2008. Kill Zone 2 will suck monkey's ****, the first Kill Zone was crap.
On the other hand XBox 360 has ninja gaiden 2 which will blow DMC4 out of the water. Fable 2 will destroy FF13. Alan Wake is out this year and that will rock. Gears of War 2 may appear at the end of November and that will be better than Resistance 2.
The multiplatform games have sold better on the XBox 360. GTA 4, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, etc will continue the trend. The Wii will hold a share of around 50% come end of the year. SSBB will sell around 8 million by end of the year.
Predictions 2008: Wii 45 million XBox 360 24 million PS3 21 million Oops most overrated PS3 game = Kill Zone 2, it will suck monkey's balls harder than I do. And I sure do love sucking monkey's balls.

just like to point out it doesnt matter goo/bad DMC4 is, cause its for 360 and PS3, gran turismor has always been overratered, and  all the 360 games u mentioned for 360 are gonna be killer. and resitance 2, who actually needs to play coop wiht 8 players??? and how many comsumers can actually afford internet for 64 players anyways?

Currently playing:

1: custer's Revenge

2: 50 cent bulletproof

3: 25 to life

4: saints row

5: GTA

(jk bout those)

actually playing

1: Guitar Hero 3

2: custers Revenge

3: Front mission 3

4: Advance wars :days of ruin