By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2008 year to date adjustements?

Looks like the follow adjustements were made:

360 -> +3478

Wii -> +3452

PS3 -> -24,431

Would be nice to know what new data come in that caused such a disparity on the PS3 adjustement vs the other 2 consoles...

BTW: Others data is up :)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

I think PS3 numbers were reduced by more than 100k. I don't keep track exactly, but I remenber it was 9,8 something last time a came to this site, and, with Others already on, its 9,72 only. I can't see that much difference with Wii and X360. It would be good to know why.

Anyways, I'm all in for hardware correction based on more accurate sources.

but why did this happen?

ioi is biased towards the PS3, simple as that

^what? ioi is neutral
btw: what consoles does ioi have?

Around the Network

he has a wii if i remember

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

^is that all?

You do realize these numbers get adjusted all the time. For some reason Sony fans get all up and arms. Yet somehow when the opposite adjustments are made either nobody notices or complains.

FishyJoe said:
You do realize these numbers get adjusted all the time. For some reason Sony fans get all up and arms. Yet somehow when the opposite adjustments are made either nobody notices or complains.

I think people only notice/complain when they are adjusted downward...  if they were upward adjustments people wouldn't be as concerned... 

Not really, downward adjustments have been made on Nintendo and 360, however it is rare to receive a notice or complaint.