By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nunchuk rip-off on a cellphone (except no motion sensing)

Apologies if this has already been posted. Skip to around 1:20 in this video:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2008/02/11/finighan.spain.mobile.world.congress.cnn

(announced at the ongoing Mobile World Congress at Barcelona)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

You know what they say about plagiarism and flaterry.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

playstation or xbox that guy has no idea of gaming

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

That report failed in so many ways, firstly informed about rip offs as if they are brand new and inovative, secondly whats with all those sirens in the background i couldnt concentrate on the guy cos of those whining in the background, next when he was stood there for like 10 seconds staring at the screen saying nothing.

Its a good idea that you are going to see people mimicing alot. That is what is so great about innovation. The guys at Nintendo are probably happy.

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
That report failed in so many ways, firstly informed about rip offs as if they are brand new and inovative, secondly whats with all those sirens in the background i couldnt concentrate on the guy cos of those whining in the background, next when he was stood there for like 10 seconds staring at the screen saying nothing.

Yeah, it's always hilarious to see reporters not noticing they're being filmed. Especially when they start picking their noses and/or scaring flies away with vigorous gestures.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wow......no comment.....

Wow.. creative much.

I was most annoyed by the "Uhh" every four seconds.

I've seen seventh graders give smoother presentations than that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

"It's like playing an xbox or a playstation on your mobile phone!"

Or a Wii?