By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dumbest Girl in The World

You all have seen "Do Dogs Even Have Brains?" video. It was hilarious one. Now here is a reaction from another guy. His talking accent is funny. Here is the video and the original is below.

Reaction:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/EALreMh6P98?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/EALreMh6P98?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALreMh6P98&feature=youtu.be

Original One:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/08RFTI9QR20?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/08RFTI9QR20?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20

Around the Network

LOL sad sad sad....

She has the intelligence of some former GFs that is for sure, no shortage of bimbos in Florida. That guy is amazed by stupid people, he should spend more time in America and then its the everyday norm.

"Dogs have brains but they can't talk?  How do you explain that?"

Hm.  She reminds me of someone ...

Theres only 2 reasons why anyone would watch her videos

I don't believe in that level of stupidity so I'm just gonna assume it's fake and never think about it again.

Around the Network

This ....has to be a joke....
...this has to be some sort of parody...right ? (strictly talking about the original video here)

...oh my....

she has a "how to" video about eat bananas, she act like eating a banana is some serious difficult thing, and we can see that she put alot of effort and thinking in the making of the video... she even gives tips on how to dispose the peel.
this is hilarious and very sad at the same time...

love the dudes accent...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
she has a "how to" video about eat bananas, she act like eating a banana is some serious difficult thing, and we can see that she put alot of effort and thinking in the making of the video... she even gives tips on how to dispose the peel.
this is hilarious and very sad at the same time...

love the dudes accent...

Ah, ok, she just pretends to be incredibly stupid....thats a relief !

PENAS !

Am I gay because I'm not attracted to her hideous fat breasts?

Not only does her stupidity turn me off, but she just comes off as fake as my love for Microsoft.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros