By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Grammys

Pretty good show yesterday.  I quite enjoyed it.

Can anyone find a list of all performers or songs featured in the show? Tons of good songs but i cant remember all of them. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I f**king hate that bastard Kanye West. That mother f**ker thinks he is the freaking best. They started playing music because he was taking so god damn long and wouldn't get of the damn stage. Then he mentions his dead mother and tells them to turn off the music and they do! If I were the director i would have turned the music up. After he mentioned her he didn't even say anything about her. Only thing he said was how great he was.

PooperScooper said:
I f**king hate that bastard Kanye West. That mother f**ker thinks he is the freaking best. They started playing music because he was taking so god damn long and wouldn't get of the damn stage. Then he mentions his dead mother and tells them to turn off the music and they do! If I were the director i would have turned the music up. After he mentioned her he didn't even say anything about her. Only thing he said was how great he was.

well until you make more then him basically you have to deal with it. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453