By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RYSE: Sone Of Rome - Latest hands on preview. (V. Impressed)

We'll see what metacritic has to say about that.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
We'll see what metacritic has to say about that.

chances are most reviews will probably be great single player ok-to-bad mulitplayer

Just a question to everybody, does anyone know what the story will be like and can anyone also give some background for the setting too ?

I'm really interested to see how this game is reviewed when it comes out. I see so many conflicting impressions of this game. some say the controls are clunky and others say the controls are fun and smooth. Curious on how it will end up.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Glad to see they changed the QTE's

That was my only complaint about the game. Now I'm looking forward to this even more!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I hope this means the MP build is improving. If it gets anywhere near the quality of the SP then we might have a real winner on our hands.

J_Allard said:
I hope this means the MP build is improving. If it gets anywhere near the quality of the SP then we might have a real winner on our hands.

Well there is a months left afterall but I wouldn't get my hopes up for changing the multiplayer mechanics drastically even this close to launch.

J_Allard said:

Well there is a months left afterall but I wouldn't get my hopes up for changing the multiplayer mechanics drastically even this close to launch.

I am not worried about mechanics. I was talking some of the graphical glitches and animation glitches. Gameplay wise it looks fine to me.

J_Allard said:
J_Allard said:

I am not worried about mechanics. I was talking some of the graphical glitches and animation glitches. Gameplay wise it looks fine to me.

The main issues raised with the MP was not graphics....I'm sure the MP will look just fine.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:

The main issues raised with the MP was not graphics....I'm sure the MP will look just fine.

Main thing I saw people complaining about were little graphical glitches, except for that one incredibly idiotic IGN preview where they complained about the gore.

Of course, others I read had small complaints on combat depth or repetition. These matter zero to me as they go hand in hand with the genre.