By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Strikers

http://mariostrikers.nintendo.co.uk/

Out in Europe on the 25th, apparently before US and Japan AND online!

I usually avoid football games like I do wrestling and movie games but because of the use of the Wii remote and nunchuck I'm going to give it a go.

Any opinions good or bad?

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:

Out in Europe on the 25th and apparently before US and Japan.

I usually avoid football games like I do wrestling and movie games but because of the use of the Wii remote and nunchuck I'm going to give it a go.

we at I.N.N.(Italian Nintendian Network) are organizing a championship/league for online matches.

maybe I can add an international league!!

we have organizative problems(thank nintendo online infrastructure...again friend codes :( )...but having enough people it's something possible.

for an international league it's more difficult... we'll see in june

llewdebkram said:

Out in Europe on the 25th, apparently before US and Japan AND online!

I usually avoid football games like I do wrestling and movie games but because of the use of the Wii remote and nunchuck I'm going to give it a go.

Well I don't think that the wiimote will change the gameplay that much, I think it will be quite similar to the gamecube game.

I appreciate that Nintendo decided to launch this game in europe first, I guess it will sell best here too because of the popularity of soccer.

I guess I will give it a try too, I don't own the Cube game but I played it with friends, I think it can be a lot of fun.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Oh and ALKO, this sounds really interesting, a champions league would be nice!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I hope to have enough time to organize a simil "serie A" league for I.N.N.

I don't know if we wiil use our clan site at kokiri village or create a specific site only for this league.

It would be a great thing if other clans make thier own leagues.

example: an ipotethycal "American Nintendian Network" with its own league...and a sort of "champions league" on an international site with all national champions.

like in real soccer.

Around the Network

Hate soccer in real life,too much running. Like soccer VIDEO games tho. Gosh I sound like a nerd......

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

here is 

PRELIMINARY MARIO STRIKER LEAGUE PAGE

this wiil be the page for our clan league.

other italian clan-sites of I.N.N. will have their soon.I hope so...they are so lazy...

I guess that at Kokiri Village Klan we will be more or less 10 people at launch.

we can host some from other countries...but not much...since there are few mods...

contact me on MSN at mario strikers launch...I'll buy game at  launch...so we can do some match!!