By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Named Exclusive Video Game Console on Toys “R” Us Holiday Hot Toy List

KingdomHeartsFan said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
I think some money had to change hands for that one. Nintendo and Sony both are more popular than anything MS has ever released.

Best thing about this though is someone is calling the X1 a toy. I consider all consoles to be toys but some people like to act like that only applies to Nintendo products

Lol this list obviously has nothing to do with popularity, do you think The Uggys or FurReal Friends are more popular than the PS4 or Wii U or any other toys?  

My God you are thick. its a list of whats going to be the most POPULAR toys this Holiday. Ever comment you make you just make yourself look dumber..

I didnt know PS4 was on the list so that is at least better than not at all. I was thinking that out of all 3 consoles inculding MS X1 over anything from Sony or Nintendo was a mistake as both are more popular with gamers.

No you are right. A list of the most popular toys has nothing to do with popularity.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

Around the Network
ListerOfSmeg said:

My God you are thick. its a list of whats going to be the most POPULAR toys this Holiday. Ever comment you make you just make yourself look dumber..

I didnt know PS4 was on the list so that is at least better than not at all. I was thinking that out of all 3 consoles inculding MS X1 over anything from Sony or Nintendo was a mistake as both are more popular with gamers.

No you are right. A list of the most popular toys has nothing to do with popularity.

Lol so you reported me for called you stupid, which I didn't I called your post stupid, and now your calling me dumb?  Lol the hypocrisy.  So you think this is an accurate list and toys like The Ugglys are the most popular toys at Toys R Us?  My god...

kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
I think some money had to change hands for that one. Nintendo and Sony both are more popular than anything MS has ever released.

Best thing about this though is someone is calling the X1 a toy. I consider all consoles to be toys but some people like to act like that only applies to Nintendo products

Did you even read it? The headline is x1 biased, the PS4 is also on the list.................................................

is the Toys R Us web page biased too?

dont mind the fella hes just bitter

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@ListerOfSmeg
I know you are banned but Nintendo isn't more popular than anything, sorry. PS4 you have an argument.

kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Did you even read it? The headline is x1 biased, the PS4 is also on the list.................................................

lol exactly what I was wondering too...Some people cannot get anything positive about the Xbox One without the need to compare it to the PS4 :) Funny!

Anyway, that + the fact that Microsoft confirmed unprecedent pre-order for the Xbox One are all good news.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Lol this list obviously has nothing to do with popularity, do you think The Uggys or FurReal Friends are more popular than the PS4 or Wii U or any other toys?  

I wouldn't bet on that... there are many toys that sell way more than any consoles during holliday season heck even way more than console over life time... this is a toy store for all ages, all gender and all taste it ain't gamestop.... now I don't know what those 2 toys are, but I'm sure my younger cousins are probably more interested by those kind of toys than by a console... and that goes without saying that there is no way he gets a 400 or 500 bucks single toy at that age...

I don't get what this is supposed to do.

kirby007 said:
kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Bitter, over what? Pre-orders says it all....Grasping at straws on a toys r us flier that also has the PS4 on the list. What exactly does this flier prove???

iamdeath said:
kirby007 said:
kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Bitter, over what? Pre-orders says it all....Grasping at straws on a toys r us flier now that is desperate.

do we have numbers yet????

beside what Sony PR has said so far I mean ???

cause to me this launch will be tighter than a virgin ass hole from the looks of it.... pretty sure the gaps a shrinking fast... and pre orders doesn't say much... sale does.... you could have a lot of cancellation by launch or even a lot of people that just don't pre order... I know I never do beside games.... I always wait for the good bundle deal or price cut.... but we'll see, if you have some good numbers I'm interested so could you please share your sources

endimion said:
iamdeath said:
kirby007 said:
kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Bitter, over what? Pre-orders says it all....Grasping at straws on a toys r us flier now that is desperate.

do we have numbers yet????

beside what Sony PR has said so far I mean ???

cause to me this launch will be tighter than a virgin ass hole from the looks of it.... pretty sure the gaps a shrinking fast... and pre orders doesn't say much... sale does.... you could have a lot of cancellation by launch or even a lot of people that just don't pre order... I know I never do beside games.... I always wait for the good bundle deal or price cut.... but we'll see, if you have some good numbers I'm interested so could you please share your sources

The numbers on Vgchartz and every source ever released heavily favour PS4, even in the US, but if you want to stay in denial that's on you. It won;t be tight..at all, expecially world wide.

Google is your friend.