By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Zexen:
That part was pretty awsome. Other people saw us through the window. The expression on their faces was just priceless.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
xbebop said:
I don't know, which is why I would be perplexed. =P

So, why is it that you don't plan on or want to have sex ever again?

Originaly I never planned to have sex.

Partially because I never thought I would get the chance, partially because I was terrified of it and partially because I didn't think I would ever trust someone enough to let them see me naked.

Eventually a couple of those changed and I thought : "hey, what the hell, what do I have to lose, right?"

About 8 or 9 months of yelling, crying, fucking, making an ass out of myself, lying, slapping, getting slapped, feeling shitty about myself, getting head on public transportation, getting cheated on, apologizing, forgiving, dancing (ugh...), neglecting my ps2 and listening to shitty music later, I never wanted to do it again.

So yeah...

Ah, you're a bit like me. We take in the empircal evidence we've gained from relationships and use to it fuel our fear of them(like a sensible being). When it comes down to it, women and men are just on Earth to make each other feel like shit.

Well, Johann, I think your grudge is not with sex but mostly with who you had it with. I mean, I can perfectly understand that your relationships turned out bad, and that you hate women and such, but that's not a problem of sex, it's a problem of relationships.

But then again, I'm a gay who's barely been introduced to sex, what do I know

Johann said:
@Zexen:
That part was pretty awsome. Other people saw us through the window. The expression on their faces was just priceless.

Ah, shame you don't have a picture of their faces. I'm sure that would be a very good for something, even if just laughs.

@Johann: Sorry, you can't have virginity back, though I can understand the move toward asexualism. Sometimes I consider it even still, given that my shy nature means that the odds of my finding a guy are damn low. But... part of me just enjoys it too much to say that I can never do it again. I guess I could say that it's the highlight of my trips back to NY- sex with a "straight" guy...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

zexen_lowe said:
Well, Johann, I think your grudge is not with sex but mostly with who you had it with. I mean, I can perfectly understand that your relationships turned out bad, and that you hate women and such, but that's not a problem of sex, it's a problem of relationships.

But then again, I'm a gay who's barely been introduced to sex, what do I know

This is probably gonna sound weird given what I've said, but she was a wonderful girlfriend. Really. I don't think I could've asked for a better one.

She was hot, carrying, funny, smart... And the sex was just... words simply cannot describe it.

She wasn't the problem. Relationships just aren't for me. I don't know what to do, I feel weird and out of place.

And the notion of having sex with someone who I'm not familiar with and trust... is not appealing either.

So... I've decided to not do it at all. It's easier.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

ummm... what a deep question... Im only 13 so you guys pretty much know I havent done it with anyone... except the person who I will really care about someday in the future... but I've seen people im my school (Im in middle school) and they make fun of virgins, saying we're kids and whatnot, gay or homo... I think their kids... even if their not virgins.

Wait, 13 year olds are making fun of others for being virgins? That's.....disturbingly weird

SuperAdrianK said:
ummm... what a deep question... Im only 13 so you guys pretty much know I havent done it with anyone... except the person who I will really care about someday in the future... but I've seen people im my school (Im in middle school) and they make fun of virgins, saying we're kids and whatnot, gay or homo... I think their kids... even if their not virgins.

ahah

Just wait...you'll laugh of them one day.

SuperAdrianK said:

Just laugh at them(in your head), because you are, and most likely always will be, more mature than them.