By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KingFate said:
Was she at least decent looking?

She was a very cute asian girl. And it wasn' the good kind of bite. I had a bruise and bite marks for 3 weeks.

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
Xbebop, short piece of advice

Just start nailin' bitches. If anything you can lean back on that whole "standards" thing when you want a girlfriend. Get some experience under your belt first (pun intended)

That's not my style. I can't act like I'm interested in someone when I'm really not--like your normal guy. If anyone's a Star Trek fan, think of me as Captain Picard, not Commander Riker.

zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:
Well... it's been almost 2 years and... I think it's pretty safe to say I won't be doing it ever again so... maybe I earned mine back.

Are you becoming a priest?

Why can't a guy say that he has no intentions of ever having sex again without somebody thinking that he has religious motivations?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:
Well... it's been almost 2 years and... I think it's pretty safe to say I won't be doing it ever again so... maybe I earned mine back.

Why can't a guy say that he has no intentions of ever having sex again without somebody thinking that he has religious motivations?

Unless you were raped or suddenly became asexual, your statement does not compute.

xbebop said:
Johann said:
zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:

Unless you were raped or suddenly became asexual, your statement does not compute.

Sure it does.

How do you become asexual?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Around the Network
Johann said:
zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:

Maybe because it's like that. I mean, I can understand if you said you'd be abstaining for some time, or until you find the right one, or until whatever, but not wanting to have sex ever again sounds weird to me

Johann said:

Sure it does.

How do you become asexual?

There's an easy way, but I think it's too painful

I don't know, which is why I would be perplexed. =P

So, why is it that you don't plan on or want to have sex ever again?

Xbebop just ask that Asian chick out of she was so cute man, give it a shot. You will never know if you don't try, and if you get rejected you don't lose anything if she says yes you might gain something special.

PSN ID: KingFate_

xbebop said:

Originaly I never planned to have sex.

Partially because I never thought I would get the chance, partially because I was terrified of it and partially because I didn't think I would ever trust someone enough to let them see me naked.

Eventually a couple of those changed and I thought : "hey, what the hell, what do I have to lose, right?"

About 8 or 9 months of yelling, crying, fucking, making an ass out of myself, lying, slapping, getting slapped, feeling shitty about myself, getting head on public transportation, getting cheated on, apologizing, forgiving, dancing (ugh...), neglecting my ps2 and listening to shitty music later, I never wanted to do it again.

So yeah...

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Johann said:
xbebop said:

Originaly I never planned to have sex.

Partially because I never thought I would get the chance, partially because I was terrified of it and partially because I didn't think I would ever trust someone enough to let them see me naked.

Eventually a couple of those changed and I thought : "hey, what the hell, what do I have to lose, right?"

About 8 or 9 months of yelling, crying, fucking, making an ass out of myself, lying, slapping, getting slapped, feeling shitty about myself, getting head on public transportation, getting cheated on, apologizing, forgiving, dancing (ugh...), neglecting my ps2 and listening to shitty music later, I never wanted to do it again.

So yeah...

Oh, well, you can't say you haven't tried everything. I'm kinda interested in the bolded one, though