By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Showering 3 times a day is completely unnecessary and you're wasting tons of water. Seriously, the only two parts of your body that usually smell are your crotch region and your arm pits, and you can use deodorant on both parts. Make sure to wipe with baby wipes too. It's stupid, but no one is watching anyways and it gets you much cleaner.

Also, the most important thing is to make the girl feel awkward and out of place. Make her feel even more awkward than you do talking to her. Then, sort of just laugh at her awkwardness. It will get you tons of action.

Around the Network

My god, I always hate it when you post Montana.

I always check the post toolbar to make sure the thread didn't get locked.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

and guys, don't look for love for your first time, look for sex

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Just make sure to really clean your wang after you urinate. You filthy Americans with your shake move disgust me. You need to clean that shit with water. Babywipes are good for the butt, but rinse the wang. Or you can use some dry toilet paper on your ass, then wet TP, then dry TP again. But anyway, your stream of urine is not a lazer. It will spray. Some will be left on your penis. If you ever dream of having somebody close to that thing, it better be spic and span.

Also, I recommend shaving the goods. When your crotch is cleaner than her crotch, they go crazy. They don't know what to believe in anymore.

psrock, do you really shower 3 times a day? I keep my crotch and ass cleaner than anybody I've discussed this with... but if I've already taken one shower, I only take a second one after exercise or sexercise for a quick rinse. Never 3.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Just make sure to really clean your wang after you urinate. You filthy Americans with your shake move disgust me. You need to clean that shit with water. Babywipes are good for the butt, but rinse the wang. Or you can use some dry toilet paper on your ass, then wet TP, then dry TP again. But anyway, your stream of urine is not a lazer. It will spray. Some will be left on your penis. If you ever dream of having somebody close to that thing, it better be spic and span.

Also, I recommend shaving the goods. When your crotch is cleaner than her crotch, they go crazy. They don't know what to believe in anymore.

psrock, do you really shower 3 times a day? I keep my crotch and ass cleaner than anybody I've discussed this with... but if I've already taken one shower, I only take a second one after exercise or sexercise for a quick rinse. Never 3.

I do, my mother got me like that, their are from the Caribeans.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
and guys, don't look for love for your first time, look for sex

I don't even remember my first time.  That's how awesome it was.

Is that even healthy?

If you rub that much soap, couldn't the friction set you on fire? Well I guess the hot water will put it out, but what if you rub your skin off?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Are they super fast showers at least?

How often do you wash your hair with shampoo? And with conditioner? Do you soap/lather in each shower?

Morning : 6:30 am 15 min shower for work

afternoon 5: 30 pm : 10 min shower after work

night 11 pm : 20 min shower to go to sleep.

Next Gen