By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ PSrock

I'm stuck on number 4. It's so easy to talk to a girl if you're talking about someone else. I think that's why I have so many girls that are friends rather than gfs.

Avoid becoming too friendly with a girl, give her some distance. And make sure you dont reveal too much about yourself. The more intrigue they are about you, the easiest they'll sleep with you.

Maybe I'm too nice then.  I should be more mean/standoffish.

dont be mean, but dont be too nice either. Remember, if they ever refer to you as a brother, lose their phone number. And make sure you carry a condom around with you at all times, you never know.

I don't own any condoms.  Guess I should buy one.

Guess I'll be deleting a few numbers soon.

Around the Network

and i disagree with # 11, avoid talking too much. The less you talk, the better you dont say anything stupid. And remember, you can get free condoms at hospitals and clinics.
And guys, stay clean, always shower 3 times a day. Brush your teeth, you dont know how important that is. Remember, it's all about perception. these GIRLS are dreamers, always maintain your sharpness.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Do your parents know about this Soriku?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

What if you are straight but took it up the rear from another guy?

psrock said:
and i disagree with # 11, avoid talking too much. The less you talk, the better you dont say anything stupid. And remember, you can get free condoms at hospitals and clinics.
And guys, stay clean, always shower 3 times a day. Brush your teeth, you dont know how important that is. Remember, it's all about perception. these GIRLS are dreamers, always maintain your sharpness.

That deals with ever facet of life.  Don't be dirty guys.  showering is fun.

Around the Network

I only do it 2-3 times a week. I guess I am purer than Soriku.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soriku said:
weezy said:
wfz said:
dtewi said:
Ah I don't care.

I know a lot about sex.

More than a 12 year old should.

Now that's an interesting statement. How much should a 12 year old know?

dude ,dont they teach sex ed in the 5th grade?

"Insert the erected penis into the vagina.."

I remember I was busting up laughing when I heard that in class. My teacher made me sit out in the hall.

They never told us that. For me they just told as about both of them but never said "insert" or anything. Heck, they haven't told us that in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. I'm going to high school also. I know about that, but they never told us.

@Montana

Actually, I do it every day....

Whoops? :)

Oh my god, Stop!!!!

Stop it!!!! My eyes!!!!!

DMeisterJ said:
psrock said:

That deals with ever facet of life.  Don't be dirty guys.  showering is fun.

i was trying to stay clean too. I also mean to keep your weapon clean.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Soriku said:
dtewi said:
Do your parents know about this Soriku?

No :P They know I studied it of course though.

get out of this thread right now.

Next Gen 

Aj_habfan said:
What if you are straight but took it up the rear from another guy?

Hell yeah that counts.

Did you get paid?