By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One supports remote downloads

Tagged games:

Does PS4 have a low power mode?

Anyway this is good!

Around the Network

Microsoft copying Sony again

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Seece said:

Anyway this is good!

Yes it does.

chapset said:
Microsoft copying Sony again

MS been doing this on Xbox Live for years!

Thanks Pi guy, it's a great feature, sounds like this gen is going to make downloading as painless as possible.

Wow people taking Chapset seriously.

Lol.

Around the Network

Sony made it first next gen baby

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Seece said:

Anyway this is good!

yep, as does vita.  trust me,.. you're going to love it!

also yay remote downloads!  i'm quite excited for this feature next gen.

I use remote downloads all the time on PS3. Not because it's convenient though; just because the PS3 store sucks.

What I'd prefer more than remote downloads is setting a time for a download to start. My internet sucks so it would be great if the xbone automatically started downloads at midnight and stopped in the morning.

Even the fact that either company brought this up is like saying that "our car comes with tires". There is nothing nextgen about this feature.

Besides that, it will be nice that they didn't exclude this capability.

JoeTheBro said:
I use remote downloads all the time on PS3. Not because it's convenient though; just because the PS3 store sucks.

What I'd prefer more than remote downloads is setting a time for a download to start. My internet sucks so it would be great if the xbone automatically started downloads at midnight and stopped in the morning.

Or for pre orders you could specify a time to download, (also debuting the ability to digitally pre order any game on the system, indie, arcade or otherwise)