By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99

There's already online issues,as it times out and won't let me join a session. I can get into a solo session,but there's nothing 2 do. It keeps telling me 2 go to the race trigger,but when I get there it doesn't do anything. I pretty much expected that this would happen. When I got into the solo session and did the introduction,it would'nt even let me pause the game. Work it out rockstar,work it out!!!!!!

Around the Network

This game is a complete waste of time right now. Cars still keep disappearing, I spent a lot of money modding cars, which by the way, they made money pretty difficult to make. And every time I do a race, the car I won with disappears. I go on the rockstar support page and they claim to have resolved the issue, Bull Shit! Cars in my garage keep disappearing too, I really hate this game right now. The cheats are an epic failure for this game, what happened to all the creative and fun cheats these guys used to come up with.

At this point, there is no way I can agree with this game getting so many 10's from reviewers. Very overrated game. And I still can't connect to Rockstar's cloud servers. Definitely the worst GTA I have played so far. I was never into doing the boring missions, and Trevor is the only character that stands out to me. I wish we could just do all his missions and skip franklins. I can deal with Michael, but I can't stand Franklin. If the cheats weren't so restrictive, I would probably not care about the stuff that is bothering me right now about this game.

And why is it that even with 100% flying skill, we still fly choppers like were on a boat. Too much bobbing up and down. Flying the choppers are horrible in this game. I will not buy this game for next gen if it gets released next year. Prettier graphics won't fix the problems I am having with this game. And I honestly doubt Rockstar will fix the bugs considering they think they have it resolved according to their support page.

Anyone else having cars disappear? Or not being able to connect to the servers even though your neighbor can?