By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lost planet Demo

Finally got into a game with a bunch of japanese gamers, the game was good.....not terrible but not great.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
GooseGaws said:

Um... Lost Planet actually did quite well on 360...

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=1204

EDIT: Beaten by disolitude

This says it sold 870K America and about 60K Japan...  no Euro numbers at all... so where does the other 460K come from that makes the total WW sales 1.4 million?

I downloaded it,and i have played several times. Its not that bad,its pretty cool and you change your speed,shoot and anchor against a wall and propel yourself up in the air or on top to the next level on a hill,and other things-THIS GAME is only gonna cost $39.99 so it might b worth that. www.gamestop.com - A friend of mine said the single player mode is hard on the 360.Im up for a challenge. Im glad I downloaded it the first day. If you go to players met,you'll c chinese people playin it and maybe add to your friends list to c what kinda games they play. PN ID - driven2excell

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Yea, when I FINALLY got into a game the 2nd time, actually new a bit about what was going on, it was pretty fun.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for it right away, but if I see it on sale sometime, I'd probaly pick it up.

Aj_habfan said:
Yea, when I FINALLY got into a game the 2nd time, actually new a bit about what was going on, it was pretty fun.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for it right away, but if I see it on sale sometime, I'd probaly pick it up.

FULL PRICE is gonna b $39.99,might be worth that.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

Singleplayer is more fun.

Playstation Network has put an updated Lost Planet demo back,it should work properly.