By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clowns: Creepy or Funny?

i have never seen a real clown, except the ones in little haunted house, but i usually laugh at them then they become very annoying and start to try to scare me more. so i would say very annoying.

Around the Network

i have never seen a real clown, except the ones in little haunted house, but i usually laugh at them then they become very annoying and start to try to scare me more. so i would say very annoying.

it depends on how they look like. If they are suppose to look creepy then they probably will be creppy. But most every day clowns are just funny, at best.

Clowns can often be very well trained at physical comedy and other acts, that look pretty foolish and amusing, but are actually rather skillful. Although those are performing clowns. Those ones are like magicians with makeup, only less illusion weaving and more... clowning. It's like an acrobat who trains to fall and wears makeup so you know it's a joke and intentional.

Also, Homey da clown?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

If you find clowns creepy...

Around the Network

They are stupid and annoying. Others are just stupid queers (points at} Insane Clown Posse. Ronald Mcdonald wants to make all kids fat. In Spawn comics the "clown" is just Violator who sides with hell. I hate clowns...

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ