By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My profile just got bumped to the 5th page of results!

You can blame Griffen, he's the one giving all the PS3 fans profile views.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
gebx said:
twesterm said:
I got mine by honest and fair cheating, the people that suddenly jumped to 20+k views in a matter days just wrote a simple script that refreshes the page every few seconds.

You should use your powers for good use and fine them...

If only I could.  I can't reset profile view counts (that I know of) and the only way I can fine them is to ban them which would get more profile views.  ;_;

Oh, and fucking incredible avatar. 

All you guys are crazy to think i refresh pages, i just have a loving fanbase. Along with all the Sony fans. But i wonder who is the next one to make it into the top 30, maybe it will be Killzone3

I need a good trap i only have like 500 views...

Everyone else is proud of their profile views, but I think the fact that my profile views are so high is creepy.

Especially considering...

I have no traps in or near my profile.

I post nothing strange or bizarre, except my own beliefs.

I don't even have a games section in my profile.

Around the Network

Its because people think your a girl. LoL

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

the easiest way to increase ur views it to click on my profile a lot

There there washu =(

supermario128 said:
Its because people think your a girl. LoL

Well, I removed a lot of the magenta stuff in my profile a while back so it looks more like a guy's profile now and hopefully less like a girl's profile.

Hehe I think I'm the only person on the site who isn't either tricking people, refreshing pages, or getting hits because of my perceived gender. Of course that's also why my profile views aren't that high hehe.