By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you doing right now?

Ok, so besides stating the obvious that your typing some rant on VGC... what are you doing right now?

Me being an insane multi tasker of high proportions...

I am eating Cheez-it's and watching Cartoon network.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

i am posting on vgchartz - what a question is this?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

ok dickhead you broke the rules already
:)

EDIT: you know its all love Fax

MynameisGARY

that was intentionally. Maybe im just not as gifted a multitasker as you are.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

lol forget it then..I was just wondering what fellow VGC members are doing at this time of the night 1:20 PST here

lol

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I woke up a few minutes ago, and just finished putting my socks on. Hot stuff.

Im getting ready to go to bed. Waking up early to go to Cape Canaveral, FL for the shuttle launch tomorrow. (Unless it gets delayed for bad weather -_-)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

@ loaded

thats awesome bro. Hope all goes well.

MynameisGARY

It is 4:45am here eastern time and I am watching Arrested Development and drinking beer. I have sleeping problems.

downloading assassination of jesse james, because i didnt manage to catch it in time at the cinemas...

d/w ppl i will buy it if its good, i dont just d/l all my movies and never pay for them. besides, it wont be out on dvd for at least another 6 months and i really wanna see it,