By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Flamebait"console War"

Shigeru Miyamoto's gonna make you his bitch.

Suck it down.

Around the Network

I heard Ken Kutaragi eats children, and the Blu-Ray laser is powered by their souls.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

The blu-ray diode makes you sterile.

Excuse me while I go find RolStoppable's "12 hit combo".

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wii is the best! PS3 will have to bow down to the mighty Wii. It's Ninty's time for revenge!!!! Wii will Win!!! Wii Will Dominate!

Around the Network

The Wii is lame... Wii fans are LAmer!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That felt good :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I hear the Wii emits a frequency that attracts cochroaches. We must stop the huge sales of the Wii or lose the war against cochroaches in the world.

Some 360 fanboy ideas/statements are as crazy as those of Tom Cruise and his fellow followers of Scientology.

My PS3 is a great paper weight with a Blu Ray player which is "starting at 399"

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

The word Nintendo is really just "intend" surrounded by the word "no". Everything they intend to do, they won't. Their online is a joke, and their graphics is a punchline. Good thing casual gamers don't "know no better".

Every single XBOX 360 is going to fail. XBOX Live costs too much, AND has advertisements. DVD's don't have enough disc space for a game like MGS4, and HD-DVD is a dead format.

The PS3 doesn't have any good games, and is just a glorified Blu-Ray player. Every good game for it is a shoddy XBOX 360 port. Blu-ray has too much space. Developers feel obligated to fill the disc with arbitrary content. Also, Ratchet uses Clank as a sex toy.

The DS Lite is inferior to the DS Phat. The buttons are much smaller, even though they're the exact same size. The graphics on it suck!

The PSP doesn't have any good games. Not a single one. It's also impossible to play FPS games on it. I tried to, and broke my ring finger. The battery life is way too short.

The only true 7th gen system that lived up to it's true potential was the Nokia N-gage. That system was the total package!!

finalsquall said:
The Wii is lame... Wii fans are LAmer!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That felt good :)

the PS3 is lame

even the NES is more powerful than a PS3...it is soooooooooo old! 

ps3- too many features and too far ahead of its time
X-360- microsoft should just stick to PC software
Wii- Gamecube on steroids

:)