By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WTF is Naruto

I mean does he have whiskers?

And why does his outfit color coordination look similar to Goku's? in DBZ? lol

Why is this show popular? Im watching it right now and I want to just turn this shit off.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Cuz it's awesome.

You watching early Naruto, like the first episode? or u at Shippuuden?

on cartoon network right now... I dont know what part it is

MynameisGARY

naruto is a cartoon that kids and weird adults watch. thats my definition.

That's why it sux lol, its English Dub, and it hasn't even gotten to the best parts yet.

Naruto actually becomes awesome in Naruto Shippuuden, and it becomes more serious than a joke, people actually die *gasp*

Around the Network

I just sometimes feel im missing out not being a kid anymore...I mean as a young weezy I loved DBZ but most cartoons suck basketballs

MynameisGARY

Ya i heard the Jap version was dope..as is the jap version of DBZ=100x better than NA version

MynameisGARY

Ehh, I'm an adult now but I got into Naruto in my teens. The original parts before the time skip have a childish view on everything because the characters are mostly young. The time skip takes a more adult view with more violence and death because they're older.. I think more people have died in the first 50 issues of the second part than did in the entier 200 issues of the first part.. At least later on Naruto changes to black an orange still in poor taste but better than blue & orange. He has "whiskers" because of the demon sealed inside him it's a small manifestation of it on his person because it's too powerful to ever be fully sealed.

Oh how I miss the first episode up until the freeza saga of DBZ.

Honestly, I love the whole SSJ thing in DBZ, but then they ruined it with SSJ 2 and 3 and 4 lol, it got repetitive, but i do love the Kamaha(sp?) action in it.

naruto rocks