By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Preowned 40GB PS3 for £220 - should I buy it?

Yes!

220 pounds is worth the purchase if the pre-owned is still working properly!

PS3 has some nice (upcoming) exclusives like MGS4, Haze etc...

Things that are worth it to get next to an X360 and a Wii.

I bought one too 2 weeks ago, however, i don't own an X360 and don't plan on getting one! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Actually I'd save money and buy a brand new PS3; I never trust second-hand products, especially as expensive as a PS3.

@Routsounmanman

It might pay for Me to check if they have a garentee on it, alot of 2nd hand places do, unless this place ain't big enough to.

Hmm, pie.

I would keep the 3 consoles, you might regret sell the 360, imo Alan Wake could be a very good game, which is not an FPS btw

So yeah, if I were you I would keep the 3 consoles.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

Don't buy it, take a stand against the PS3. Trust me, you'll regret supporting itj.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1: Stop making shooters. Please. You're not Valve or Free Radical.
2: Stop trying to force photo-realism down my throat until you can get out of the uncanny valley. Work on style and presentation instead of just pixels and bloom.
3: Try something weird and new, and hope we like it.

You'll cut costs way more than you cut revenue, and thus increase profit.
Around the Network
4D Gamer III said:
Don't buy it, take a stand against the PS3. Trust me, you'll regret supporting itj.

Lol relax dude. It's just a console

Hello ^_^

I would purchase the 40GB PS3 used. First it's worth it at that price and who knows, it could of been a buyer that thought it could play PS2 games and traded it in.

If your into the PS3 future game releases then I would purchase that as soon as possible, bro.

No games coming to the XBox 360. What about Fable 2, Lost Odyssey and Ninja Gaiden 2, those three are not FPS games. How about GTA 4 will be better on the X360 and sell more than PS3 version of GTA 4. Also there will be Splinter Cell: Conviction, Gears of War 2, Mass Effect 2. Keep the Wii and XBox 360. Come mid year the PS3 will drop in price again and you could get a brand new PS3 40GB for 250 pounds. Don't buy some second hand **** may not work for starters, lol.