By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS1 downloadable games now playable on the PS3

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/03/psone-titles-now-working-on-playstation-3-and-psp/

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

thats nice. but personally, i wont pay to download the games since i still have my ps1 and ps2 and games.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

The titles are cheap enough that I will probably pick a few up, just 5.99. I really want to play Medievel, and square has said they will put some of the PS1 final fantasies on there. Resident Evil is on the Japanese store too. The VC unarguably has a better selection, but I am glad the PS Store at least has relatively low prices compared to the steep $12 for N64 games. Hell, these are even cheaper than Super Nintendo games.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hopefully this'll push Nintendo to lower their VC prices some. Nice perk if I ever pick up a PS3, I lost my FF7 copy years ago sadly.

akuma587 said:
The titles are cheap enough that I will probably pick a few up, just 5.99. I really want to play Medievel, and square has said they will put some of the PS1 final fantasies on there. Resident Evil is on the Japanese store too. The VC unarguably has a better selection, but I am glad the PS Store at least has relatively low prices compared to the steep $12 for N64 games. Hell, these are even cheaper than Super Nintendo games.

i don't know where you are from but N64 games are 10$ in the US, not 12$.  It would be nice if they dropped VC prices a couple bucks, but i don't think they need to.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

If they put RE on the US store, I will get that in a second...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!