By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FJ-Warez said:
wiiforever said:
kinda off topic but is nintendo fangirl a girl?

Yeap... and Onna, so there is three Girls in VGChartz (Correct Me if I'm wrong)...

There's also slicktrick and Brianna. Is there anyone else? GGE-I don't think she's all that ladylike, though.

Around the Network
totalwar23 said:
wiiforever said:

she could be a guy. Hell, I thought YOU were a girl.

y did u think i was a girl? and how did u realize i wasn't?

^I don't know, just how you post, I guess. Check out your profile, then realized you weren't- but sometimes I forget and still think you're a girl.

ps-she and cadence are females.
well ps-she has yet to be proven....
though there is also no proof that im a guy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

wiiforever said:
totalwar23 said:
wiiforever said:

she could be a guy. Hell, I thought YOU were a girl.

y did u think i was a girl? and how did u realize i wasn't?

monthly mood swings?

i kid, i kid

in all honesty i thought WordsOfWisdom was a girl.
but then i checked his profile a few months later( a few weeks ago)
and noticed he was in fact a guy creeepy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
lolita said:
Hahaha well true! XD I'm the only one here who's a prouved REAL girl... Unless someone else is, but I didn't notice?

If someone says they're a girl, I'm more than likely going to believe them.

Onna is a girl, and she's awesome! 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

totalwar23 said:
^I don't know, just how you post, I guess. Check out your profile, then realized you weren't- but sometimes I forget and still think you're a girl.

what do u mean how i post? like what makes my posts feminine?

wiiforever said:
totalwar23 said:

It doesn't have anything to do with you, but with me. Everytime I read something, I imagine a voice saying those words aloud in my head. Your posts has a girl voice, like the same way with brute.

totalwar23 said:
wiiforever said:
totalwar23 said:

It doesn't have anything to do with you, but with me. Everytime I read something, I imagine a voice saying those words aloud in my head. Your posts has a girl voice, like the same way with brute.

is it a sexy voice?

iclim4 said:
totalwar23 said:
wiiforever said:
totalwar23 said:

is it a sexy voice?

Sadly, no...I wish, though.