By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Former MSFT manager raped a janitor lady in his office - NSFW

Another reason to why I should not buy an Xbox One.

Around the Network
dallas said:
IHateLife said:
You guys are so simple minded, it could very well be that the janitor is full of crap and is getting back to him for something and they've probably been having sex for awhile. Who has time to put on a condom when raping somebody? Does the guy have 4 arms?

He was a manager of MSFT, and was probably smart (or evil) enough to know that it would keep his ass out of jail if he put a condom on.

I'm saying that if you don't think a female would completely screw you over, you'd be living in lalalalalalala land.

Torillian said:

moving this thread to off topic, the Microsoft sub forum is for things related to gaming and this obviously doesn't fit in that.

That said I'm not exactly sure how this is going to affect similarly un gaming related topics like stock market threads.  I'll have to think about it.

edit: couldn't make it go to offtopic so I went with NSFW forum.  

Yes Tor! Ive made 2 topics on this. Sony forum should be changed to PlayStation Forums and MS to XBOX. Non gaming news should be allowed in the 4 main forums.

IHateLife said:
dallas said:
IHateLife said:
You guys are so simple minded, it could very well be that the janitor is full of crap and is getting back to him for something and they've probably been having sex for awhile. Who has time to put on a condom when raping somebody? Does the guy have 4 arms?

He was a manager of MSFT, and was probably smart (or evil) enough to know that it would keep his ass out of jail if he put a condom on.

I'm saying that if you don't think a female would completely screw you over, you'd be living in lalalalalalala land.

alright, so is she screwing him over, or did he forcefully screw her?  I guess that is the most pertinent question

dallas said:
IHateLife said:
dallas said:

alright, so is she screwing him over, or did he forcefully screw her?  I guess that is the most pertinent question

Nobody knows but those 2.