By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Recommendation Code [Europe only] - save 40€! - Given away

Tagged games:

I'll start by giving away my code, but anyone who wishes to do the same with his code is hereby encouraged to use this thread as a platform. (No interest, it seems)

Requirement on your part:

Register your 3DS XL system between now and 7th October to be eligable. In the past promotions systems registered shortly before the promotion were also accepted, but you'd better check this before asking me (or someone else) for the code. Your Club Nintendo page will tell you.

Steps to the Download:

0. Register your 3DS XL
1. Ask me for the code (First one to post gets the code!)
2. Enter the code I'll PM you on the Club Nintendo website
3. Don't wait for the confirmation E-Mail, just go back to the Club Nintendo website (Your code will show up there first, you might have to click on the arrow next to the picture to see the code)
4. Enter the code in Settings&more -> Redeem Downloadcode on the 3DS eShop
5. Download the game

Like mentioned before: First person to post here asking for the game will get it, CHECK IF YOU'RE ELIGABLE BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID UNNECCESARY CONFUSION

Around the Network

Bump for visibility, this is no spam/scam guys.
Proof: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=163758&page=1

i'm not elegible bah

Sadly Kyu23 was not eligable, the code is still available!

Finally created an account here to post this, I'am from europe and recently upgraded to an xl so you can me the code.

Around the Network

Yes It worked, looks like I'll finally see what all the fuss was about this game.

Thread has served its purpose - Lock requested.

Also everyone send me your friend code if you want to play with me.