By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Duke Nukem Forever' confirmed for 2008, coming to home consoles

Man I've been happy with the XBLA announcements, like Bionic Commando, and now Duke 3d. Loved those game and now I can play them again. I'm also hoping for Duke Nukem Forever to actually be...good, let's hope.

Around the Network

Hopefully they'll have a port ready for Wii 2.

>Huh? 

I didn't think that was a surprise to anyone. You obviously haven't done any comparisons with having the same game on Gamecube & PS2.  Read some reviews, compare reviews of EA sports titles on both systems on IGN.com and you'll see what I mean.

antfromtashkent said:
m.......must......resist......the...urge.....to ......an.swer...............back........

I know I shouldn't do this.. but I wonder, do you belong to the group that honestly thought the PS2 was more powerful than the Gamecube?

spitman said:

>Huh?

I didn't think that was a surprise to anyone. You obviously haven't done any comparisons with having the same game on Gamecube & PS2. Read some reviews, compare reviews of EA sports titles on both systems on IGN.com and you'll see what I mean.

Read some reviews for Resident Evil 4.

Did you own a gamecube? I own both consoles and (like many other people) can say that gamecube definitely had better looking games than the PS2 could pull off.

(but, graphics aren't everything)

Around the Network

Anyone remember the Duke Nukem Forever joke on No More Heroes? I laughed really hard on that part.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I doubt this will actually release this year. That would signal the Apocalypse. That having been said, if they get Duke Nukem 3D on Xbox Live, that would be pretty cool.