By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owner Poll - What's the most important for you to buy a game?

weezy said:

the proof is in the pudding.
Actions speak louder than words, SSJ12

so how does it feel to be wrong so far

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

E. IF you get a game that encompasses all the above, It's the game for me. I love gfx, but I'm not a gfx whore. I mean I played UO for 5 years and those gfx r dated. Above all, I say storyline and gameplay are what makes a good game. Add gfx and replay value, you have a great game :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I only have one problem with replay value, a lot of companies are taking replay value to mean "replay the entier game with a few extras" like keeping items and experience. I tend to like to be able to see at least something different, different area eventually or different enemies or maybe a piece of the story you missed.. something new I dunno maybe I'm picky but as is 90% of replay value just bores me.

E.

In order of importance:

B.
C.
A.
D.

However, sometimes the graphics whore in me will leap out and I'll end up buying a game like Oblivion.  I knew I probably wouldn't like it, but still bought it.  It's been one and a half years, and I'm still level 1. 

I need a good mix of all of them. One aspect can't make a really great game, you need the perfect combination of everything. You can have crappy graphics, but if everything else is good, it is till good. The story is pretty big for me.

Around the Network

The proof is in the pudding ssj12

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

E

It depends on the game, but in general B.

Sadly, this isn't that great of a poll since you're not really getting a true random sample of all PS3 owners.

If you could somehow do a random sample of what's important about their PS3, I guarantee you the vast majority of the answers would be Games? it's an awesome DVD/BluRay player (which it is) or because of the tight 1080p HD graphics or something hip like that.

twesterm said:
It depends on the game, but in general B.

Sadly, this isn't that great of a poll since you're not really getting a true random sample of all PS3 owners.

If you could somehow do a random sample of what's important about their PS3, I guarantee you the vast majority of the answers would be Games? it's an awesome DVD/BluRay player (which it is) or because of the tight 1080p HD graphics or something hip like that.
The truth has been spoken.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

D. if it doesnt have a good replay value I absolutely wont buy it I'll just rent it. For me a game that has good replay value has to have online play, online play makes it last forever. THIS is the reason I'll never buy a game like Uncharted.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937