By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
how many XB1 owners would love to play titanfall like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQtZd8KkyM&feature=player_detailpage

Not many. Well not me at least. I play on a couch, not with the screen right in front of me. And the screen separation seems annoying.

Around the Network
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
how many XB1 owners would love to play titanfall like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQtZd8KkyM&feature=player_detailpage

certainly not me.... I'd sell the rig for an XBox one and all the games in a heart beat get a nice TV monitor or a projector and a new 7.2 sound system with a big amplifier and massive subwoofer.... 10 or 15 years ago yeah now I care more about confort and social practicallity than specs on my set up outside of My entertainement center (sound and TV monitor)

My xbox is updating

Wow, last night I saw my cousin do some pretty epic things in Titanfall. He ejected out of his Titan and accidentally went off the side of the map but managed to wall boost back and forth about 100 feet up to get back on the map.

He also killed 5/6 people in the epilogue but the game ended before he could kill the 6th person.

Xbox One Coming to 26 new markets in September

We’ll have much more to share at a local level towards the end of April, so stay tuned. In the meantime, the confirmed additional launch markets for September include:

• Argentina
• Belgium
• Chile
• Colombia
• Czech Republic
• Denmark
• Finland
• Greece
• Hungary
• India
• Israel
• Japan
• Korea
• Netherlands
• Norway
• Poland
• Portugal
• Russia
• Saudi Arabia
• Singapore
• Slovakia
• South Africa
• Sweden
• Switzerland
• Turkey
• UAE

Around the Network

Better late than never

jlmurph2 said:
Better late than never

I figure, there is a price cut in September. They think launching at $399 in September is better than launching now for $499. TBH either way I don't think many sales will be lost ...

They need to go hard this fall for sure.

Titanfall has more players than COD and Battlefield XB1 versions on TA.

Gonna take the top spot within the week, has to be a good sign for sales ...

Seece said:
Titanfall has more players than COD and Battlefield XB1 versions on TA.

Gonna take the top spot within the week, has to be a good sign for sales ...

What 

nktrnl leak is was wrong but I am happy I will recieve my console one moth early yess no I would be more happy if it launched with a price cut.