By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
The hell, ^ is that another Rare interview or just cuts from the other interviews? xD if so that's 3 interviews today talking about classic/old ip's and plans after KSR....it's really making me think now that they could possibly have something ..why are they talking so much about Old ip's Lol

They talked about classics last year as well(specificly Perfect Dark, Banjo, and Viva Pinata was mentioned).  They said they have ideas for a lot of old rare games.  Again though it wouldnt surprise me either way they go.  I think it is very plausible for them to do an old ip along with a new ip(they did say team(s) today). BUt rare is more known for new ip's so my bet is on that.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

The controls were so bad in it, felt clunky, sluggish, story was bad, etc  There was not a thing about it i liked.  Killzone 2 was my favorite in the franchise.  Id consider it one of the better multiplayer games of last gen(possibly top 5), but Mercenery, i wouldnt recommend it to anybody.

Oh wow. I was pretty much the opposite, except I agree the story sucked. To me it felt like a game just focusing on the gameplay, which I loved.

Have you tried other shooters on Vita?

JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:

The controls were so bad in it, felt clunky, sluggish, story was bad, etc  There was not a thing about it i liked.  Killzone 2 was my favorite in the franchise.  Id consider it one of the better multiplayer games of last gen(possibly top 5), but Mercenery, i wouldnt recommend it to anybody.

Oh wow. I was pretty much the opposite, except I agree the story sucked. To me it felt like a game just focusing on the gameplay, which I loved.

Have you tried other shooters on Vita?

Nah, i havent played vita that much yet to be honest.  I want to play Uncharted still but that is the only other shooter i can think of.  I like Resistance but i hear bad things about burning skies.  Ive had Ys for like a month now and i havent even touched it because ive been playing other stuff like PvZ, tales, killer instinct,  and Now TitanFall.  I think ill end up playing a lot of my backlog games including the vita sometime in the next few months or during summer when things start slowing down.

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I want Viva Pinata dammit! Lol! huge gardens allot of pinatas, Conker, Banjo 

Tbf Viva Pinata will be the easiest to make a sequel to first since they could just made huge gardens, some new features and allot of new animals/pinatas, don't really need to think off some amazing story xD would love a new Ip but no matter what, still want a sequel to Bnajo, Conker and Viva but I could live without a Perfect Dark and Kameo sequel

Well as i said they mentioned multiple teams today so it looks like itll be two games theyll be working on at least.  So it is very possible to have an old ip along with a new :)  And not to mention MSFT could easily work with 2nd parties

Me it's the opposite I want kameo and perfect dark more than the rest... I feel they have more chance to hit the sweet spot with those than the old stuff... Ni matter what they do with really old stuff I feel like they will not live up to fans expectations because we have memories that can't be recreated because things, tech and ourselves changed over time...

I'd take viva piñata though but that's also newer stuff...
I think older stuff should be put to rest or are you risky to touche anyway... Or give it to second party like KI maybe

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
So how Kinect scans you and puts your face into Kinect Sports Rivals....could that be done on games like the next elder scrolls? xD that would be so awesome

oh man, now I really want that in the next WWE game. Or any of 2K/EA's sports games really.

Guys looks like to never read my destiny post so I repeat it in a commercial Sony simply states destiny has beta first on Ps no other exclusive content that's nice and at what resolution does destiny runs also the fps

Ryuu96 said:

This is a teaser pic

Lol...Id@Xbox....this game best be good what they are teasing ¬.¬

O.O What is that

shikamaru317 said:

This looks great. I need to get back to playing PvZ. I've been playing nothing but Titanfall all week when I get a chance.

Slade6alpha said:
shikamaru317 said:
endimion said:
I always play chicks in RPGs.... if I'm gonna get stuck for more than a hundred hours with a character it might as well have nice curves to look at lol

I often play female characters for the same reason. xD

Wow... nice to know there are more people that do this!

This was my exact reason, lol!

Same here...I was always Anya in Gears MP