By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Hhmm Tomb Raider is on sale for $44.99 this week at Best Buy. I was going to wait a little while but I might go ahead and pick it up for that price. I never got around to playing it when it first came out.

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
JayWood2010 said:
Sony raised the price on PS4 by $50 in canada as well as their games to $70? Wasnt aware of this until just now. IF MSFT did this, people would lose their shit. I guess it is understandable to a degree though since Canada's dollar isnt as high as the USD and Sony is really struggling atm, but still not very cool of them to do either.

Hate to break it to you, but Mircosoft increased the price in Canda a few weeks ago and nobody said anything.  Yes it is because of the Canadian dollar.  I still think that is the least expensive place to buy the PS4.

But let's not tell the trolls.

Hmm... I see plenty of PS4 at 449.99$, increased from 399.99$ but all Xbox One are still 499.99$ everywhere event the Titanfall bundles. Did not see any price hike from MS... at least not yet.

ohh man my backlog is ridiculous, doesn't help that I only game when my friends wanna play Halo...

Iceland add me I am also a Halo player I generally play halo 4 and 3. I am a good player in 4 but in 3 a average.

Gamertag FrontlineJaguar

I play Halo 4 all the time. I'll add both you guys.

Also, does anyone wanna have another Halo tournament? We only had one many months ago but nothing after that. I'd love to do that again, although all of you are probably busy enjoying Titanfall :(. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Iceland add me I am also a Halo player I generally play halo 4 and 3. I am a good player in 4 but in 3 a average.

Gamertag FrontlineJaguar

Okay but I haven't playing much and when I do it's usually Reach. I consider myself pretty average so whatever lol

MoHasanie said:

Also, does anyone wanna have another Halo tournament? We only had one many months ago but nothing after that. I'd love to do that again, although all of you are probably busy enjoying Titanfall :(. 

My gamertag is "Elixir Error" btw

Was it a 1v1, 2v2, 4v4?

iceland said:
MoHasanie said:

My gamertag is "Elixir Error" btw

Was it a 1v1, 2v2, 4v4?

Sure I'll add you. 

If I remember correctly, it was a couple different playlists. We did big team slayer, infinity slayer which is 4vs4, capture the flag, king of the hill and something else. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

kowenicki said:

HUGE !!!

96% o.O  Considering that VGC most likely had last week undertracked and it was prob closer to 100k, that would put XBO closer to 200k for the week of TitanFall

kowenicki said:
JayWood2010 said:
kowenicki said:

this is UK... we await US

but I'd imagine 100% across the board is likely, wouldnt you?

ohhh.  BUt yeah i would expect an increase worldwide, not sure how much though