By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
Xbox one titanfall is being outsold by titanfall pc maybe because of titanfall bundle and titanfall identity crisis. But to me it is concerning xbox one titanfall needs to outsell the pc version

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames

Unless it outsells X1 version there, then you have nothing to worry about.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Wow! I was at first thinking, is this really accurate? But then I realized they'd get the numbers from the NPD charts, therefore it would be more accurate.

Great job One!!!

Xbox One PS4 Wii U
LTD 2,216,000 2,550,000 2,224,000

End of February according to NPD, plus the past weeks figures (and the ones to come) yes it has outsold it.

Finally played titanfall for about 10hours I like the game but I think it is not goty or gotg.
What I like fast pace
balance of titans
great amount of weapons for titans and pilots.
sci fi feel

Game is very very less on content. Their is barely any variety. Tdm(pilot hunter attrition) both feel nearly same, hardpoint is good, last titan standing I did not liked it that much, ctf is great. Other than their is no strategy in the game basically their was no adaptiveness for each map. I was easily able to play with the same technique on each map. As a titan go out and fight and as a pilot try to stay indoors. Ai in the game is good and actually nice balances the game 6vs6 with ai's is perfect to me no 8vs8(I was wrong). Maps do feel varied. No caimpaign is sad for me. But the caimpaign in titanfall is a nice attempt but fails. The setting in each game is what I felt is nice all the interactions,npc's is a nice addition.No private matches is what I absoluetly hate. For me the game was not yet able to bring the point why it costs 60$ it should be 30-40$ to be honest on other hand pvsz garden warfare is a better buy at price it comes. In future all this might change because they might add private matches,more modes but what they can't change is map techniques. I love the games which make you adapt to a map but titanfall falls short in this department. For me I thought titanfall could be the game make me buy an xbox one(try to ship from us or uk) but I am sorry to say it is not. I am going to buy titanfall for x360 because I feel it deserves that much attention. But buying an xbox one postponed now looking on kinect sports rivals,quantum break,sunset

Last Titan Standing can be one of the most strategic modes of the game when playing with friends/a team.

jlmurph2 said:
Last Titan Standing can be one of the most strategic modes of the game when playing with friends/a team.

You might be right but their is nothing in it I never enjoyed it at all. Regarding strategy wise yes it is one of the strategic modes but ctf is for team work imo.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
iceland said:
Jigglypuff, the mascot of XBO Nation xD

I say this with zero sarcasm/trolling and 99% seriousness... fantastic idea!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6124820

Ryuu96 said:
¬.¬ is the main page going slow again or is it just me?

It's slow for me also

And I'm back lads

it was a funny week to follow the forum from afar lol...

I don't know about you but I never go to the front page I have a shortcut straight to the MS forum.. Been doing that for a year or so now...

this site really needs a makeover anyway.... With all the ads pop ups you'd think they could afford it...

anyway I took the time off to play some of my backlog and finished a couple games, first time in months it actually goes down instead of up.. One in particular... Brothers a tale of two sons... Man that game is heavy... I had a Disney moment like I call them at the end (you know like the old sad ones like the fox and the hound or dumbo where there is always a fucked up moment for the main character)... Great sad game...

didn't. Play TF much yet... But I will as soon as I'm done with tales of vesperia...

beside that I took a big decision that goes against all I believe in but fuck it... I decided to start reporting people trolling and flaming since apparently the only way to achieve peace for myself around here is to eliminate the freedom of others.... So mode get ready to have a flood of reports, cause there are way worst troll/flame baiters around here than I that get way too many free passes....

Ryuu96 said:

Yepp, right back to yesterday again -_-

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yepp, right back to yesterday again -_-

Man main page is slower than my sh*t internet. Takes about 20-30seconds to load