By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

lXP would be great, might be why they have quiet for so long, will definietly make them more known too showing off their game on Direct X12 and will be a nice start for them, that's if it's an AAA game =/ 

They should just let LXP take Black Tusk new Ip and all workers from Black Tusk that want to continue on it can move to LXP lol or just work together on the first game

Wait, wasn't LXP's game confirmed to be AAA, or am I just crazy? 

Where did you hear it was a AAA O.O  Id love it if that is the case :D

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Congrats guys, We are in the top 5 most Commented threads on this site

I still can't believe how big the Vita thread is. For a handheld with such low marketshare it sure does have a big fanbase here on VGchartz. 

Yeah, I have to say it is a spectacular achievement on what theyve done.  One day id like to pass them though haha jk

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Congrats guys, We are in the top 5 most Commented threads on this site

40,842 Vs 14,210......We can do it.......in 10 years =P or if they all get perm banned Lol

lol yeah in know right haha  Last week we were averaging about 6000 views and 200 comments a day, but since TF released this thread dropped off real quick lol  Now we will never have a chance :'( lol

shikamaru317 said:
Titanfall bundle up to #50 on bestsellers of 2014 on Amazon in less than 3 weeks out of 10.

Hoping it can go top 30 personally.

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Where did you hear it was a AAA O.O  Id love it if that is the case :D

I thought one of the articles that somebody posted about it here said that it was AAA, but I guess I'm wrong. I don't see why Microsoft would keep a small studio hidden for so long though, it's bound to be a AAA studio and they were trying to keep it hidden until their first game was closer to release so they could surprise people. 

How many people are employed at LXP?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:
Jaywood2010 said:
TheSting said:
Anyone play KI regularly? What's your rank if so?

I havent played it as much lately but ive put close to 100h in it and rank 13

Ok im 11 and getting used to it. I got back into fighting games with Injustice. Both of these games are fantastic to me

KI is the best competitive fighting game ive played.  Injustice is cool but its online wasnt that great to me because of how unbalanced it was.  

Dude, ill fight you sometime if you want.  Stream it on twitch :D

Stream me getting my ass kicked. Lol nice try. I will challenge you soon tho im in the beginning of my weekend shift and 6 out of 7 day work week. So maybe nxt weekend whn im off.

What is the nxt game for gold?

Ryuu96 said:
Oh yeah sorry that was me that posted the AAA thing, it said it in a OXM article because it said AAA on Microsoft Studios Wiki page...which could of been put in by anybody so yeah...no confirmation of AAA game Loll.

damn :( 

TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:

Stream me getting my ass kicked. Lol nice try. I will challenge you soon tho im in the beginning of my weekend shift and 6 out of 7 day work week. So maybe nxt weekend whn im off.

What is the nxt game for gold?

lol  Im not amazing or anything haha  Ill prob stream me playing KI at some point though

And i have no idea

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

How many people are employed at LXP?

I don't think any of the articles I read about it said. All they said is that they were hiring 2 years ago for Kinect development. Hopefully they're a AAA Kinect Developer.

Well from the sounds of it theyre def associated with Kinect.  Why are we thinking Platform next is btw?

Anyways, i hope both of them have controller support as well, and AAA games please :D Or at least B-Tier like Banjo and Killer Instinct.  As someone else mentioned we have Twisted Pixel, Press Play, and Lift London for smaller games

Ryuu96 said:

LEAP (LXP) were a incubation team and last we heard off them (In 2012) they were hiring for a level designer...I'm guessing since it's 2 years ago they should be a big enough studio for an AAA game 

That is good news :D  But where did this Platform next working on kinect come from?  Ive never heard this before