By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

15k Titanfall players on TA.com, Dead Rising, Forza ect all have 25k and 1m sales.

Hope this is an indicator that Titanfall is well over 600k sales on XB1

Around the Network

Anyone play KI regularly? What's your rank if so?

TheSting said:

I havent played it as much lately but ive put close to 100h in it and rank 13

Jaywood2010 said:
TheSting said:

Ok im 11 and getting used to it. I got back into fighting games with Injustice. Both of these games are fantastic to me

TheSting said:
Jaywood2010 said:
TheSting said:

Ok im 11 and getting used to it. I got back into fighting games with Injustice. Both of these games are fantastic to me

KI is the best competitive fighting game ive played.  Injustice is cool but its online wasnt that great to me because of how unbalanced it was.  

Dude, ill fight you sometime if you want.  Stream it on twitch :D

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

They need to show Sunset Overdrive soon, hopefully the game is being upgraded to DirectX 12 and they plan to show a demo at the DX 12 presentation. Unlikely, but I like to dream.

That would be so awesome, would love to see it shown at GDC during Dirext X, I just want to see something too like Jay xD we probably won't though =/

Personally id like a new game, never seen before be shown off with DX12......Though that is very doubtful since theyre holding off for 1 to 2 weeks worth of announcements for E3 -_______-

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

That would be so awesome, would love to see it shown at GDC during Dirext X, I just want to see something too like Jay xD we probably won't though =/

Personally id like a new game, never seen before be shown off with DX12......Though that is very doubtful since theyre holding off for 1 to 2 weeks worth of announcements for E3 -_______-

Show off the amazing DirectX12 Using D4! Loll

What if.....Black Tusk new Ip on hold for Direct X12...they will show us Black Tusk new Ip game on Direct X12 xD

Id be thrilled xD  Though LXP showing something would be the biggest possibility in my opinion since they arent showing Halo until e3

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

What if.....Black Tusk new Ip on hold for Direct X12...they will show us Black Tusk new Ip game on Direct X12 xD

I'm not convinced that Black Tusk's new IP really was postponed, I can't see them throwing away months worth of work, they must have given their work to another studio, even if it was a 2nd party studio. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets announced at E3, if it was announced at GDC as a DX 12 game I'd flip my lid, lol.

Im actually with you on this one.  It couldve been postponed but i think it will show up again at some point

Congrats guys, We are in the top 5 most Commented threads on this site

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Id be thrilled xD  Though LXP showing something would be the biggest possibility in my opinion since they arent showing Halo until e3

lXP would be great, might be why they have quiet for so long, will definietly make them more known too showing off their game on Direct X12 and will be a nice start for them, that's if it's an AAA game =/ 

They should just let LXP take Black Tusk new Ip and all workers from Black Tusk that want to continue on it can move to LXP lol or just work together on the first game

I said them because tthe timing of their name reveal, similar to Team Dakota.

And Id be fine with that :)