By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Kinect Sports Rivals - Become a Champion

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Im just using the hot topics link staying in gamrconnect

For the moment im only doing this thread because i cant access the front page.  Been like this all day too

Ryuu96 said:
Wow there is some people with 7-8 K/D....and still 0 ejecting pilot kills xD saw some pictures on Gaf...

AVG vs Players?

shikamaru317 said:
I think they broke VGchartz with too many ads. I've got some obnoxious Lego Mixels ads personally. The main page wouldn't even load at all, had to use a bookmark to get to XBO Nation.

Wouldnt doubt it.  And while theyre fixing it VGC needs to fix their underated numbers :P

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
Wow there is some people with 7-8 K/D....and still 0 ejecting pilot kills xD saw some pictures on Gaf...

AVG vs Players?

Yeah...One had 7.6 Avg Vs Players and another had 8.0.....

Wow.....My friend maintains a 4.5.  I was a 2.8 in the beta, but im a 2.1 right now -_-  I want to get to 3 though

Around the Network

So we need a new poll. Any ideas guys?

Ryuu96 said:

Microsoft obvious plan to make it look only exclusive to One and Pc must be working because he didn't even have a clue it was coming to 360 Loll 

yeah lol  Ive noticed that as well

Ryuu96 said:

Wtf ¬.¬ Loll I'm saying BS...must of hacked or something Loll his playtime is 3Days...

Wow Vince just tweeted him...he might of done it legit xD

How did he kill his 50 ejecting pilots???

My guess its one of those GTs that always has someone playing on it and a hell of a lot of boosting

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:
So we need a new poll. Any ideas guys?

Xbox One sales for this week? 

That'll do xD

Ryuu96 said:
I've suddenly started to get hyped for Sunset Overdrive for no reason at all xD must be because Titanfall is out now (My brother said characters can be customized too and has cars too which can be driven which I didn't know, been trying to find interview for it but can't so far)

Basically sounds like it's going to be Crackdown 2 except with the Zombie things only, probably bigger and definitely crazier from the looks of the trailer explosions and crap Loll

Colorful and bright, Open, Crazy Crackdown lol so we will have Crackdown 3 (2016 =( most likely) and Sunset Overdrive

I think the concept sounds pretty awesome.  I just wish they would show us something......ANYTHING >.<