By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Wow this is getting really annoying now Lol, is it still laggy for you Jay? still taking like 5 minutes to load up the main page ¬.¬

Yeah unfortunately -_-

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Wow this is getting really annoying now Lol, is it still laggy for you Jay? still taking like 5 minutes to load up the main page ¬.¬

I was having the same thing. For some reason reloading while it's loading caused the page to pop up instantly.

Just got my last achievement on South Park :)

Now onto Titanfall

MoHasanie said:

Perhaps X1 sales in Canada will increase now that the PS4 has had a $50 price increase. So X1 is only $50 more with better games.

Yea I saw that yesterday... do you know why it increases? Some say it's because canadian money isn't as worth as it was compared to us money... wouldn't this mean X1 price might also increase?

Jazz2K said:
MoHasanie said:

Perhaps X1 sales in Canada will increase now that the PS4 has had a $50 price increase. So X1 is only $50 more with better games.

Yea I saw that yesterday... do you know why it increases? Some say it's because canadian money isn't as worth as it was compared to us money... wouldn't this mean X1 price might also increase?

It has increased because 1 Canadian dollar is now equal to 0.9 US dollars. So, the $399 price for the PS4 in Canada, was actually selling for $359 US dollars. Maybe Sony was not making money or losing money at that price so that's why they increased the price. 

I don't think the X1 will increase its price. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Guys make an extra tab with the Hot Topic forum button. There is no slow down and you see exactly what's being talked about. Main page is slow

Titanfall is the number one selling digital game on Xbox One! Selling more than free games like Project Spark, Killer Instinct and Xbox Fitness.

Ryuu96 said:
Anybody know where GDC is being live streamed? should put a few live steam links for GDC on the frontpage and E3 when it gets closer

Yeah ill do that.  I need to put a countdown up as well.  Seece has asked me to a few times now lol

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
Anybody know where GDC is being live streamed? should put a few live steam links for GDC on the frontpage and E3 when it gets closer

Yeah ill do that.  I need to put a countdown up as well.  Seece has asked me to a few times now lol

Good =P Gdc is annoying though because of how mixed up it is =/ there's nothing I want to watch on Monday, Tuesday has 6 Id@Xbox events that are all mixed up ¬.¬ it's like Id@Xbox, over event, Id@xbox, other event Lol E3 much more simple....

I think last year there was a Xbox Live Event player, Ign stream, Gamespot stream (Gamespot were better with the interviews but I don't really want to watch it there now xD hate the site now) will probably be streamed on twitch somewhere too lol

i just want to see DX12 personally.  But i dont care about seeing it live or not.

This website is brutal today though -__-  Load times are ridiculous

Im just using the hot topics link staying in gamrconnect