By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Guys I suck in pc games but can't wait for titanfall so on which platform should I buy titanfall and all my friends are x360

Well if you dont like PC then dont get it for PC :P

For real, ill tell you this now, if you dont like MOuse/KB and you prefer controller, never get multiplayer games on PC.  M/KB destroys controller so you will always be at a disadvantage

Ok got it that's true I like kb/mouse but I am not a good player compared to other but with controller my skills shine because I generally use my pc to play single player games or sometimes to just show off ists power

Around the Network

Let's hope Microsoft allow them to make the graphical looking beast even the trailer at e3 was great if they could make a uncharted and mixture of splinter but with modern day setting man I would be sold at that moment. Microsoft please allow them to make next big halo.

I think you can snap explorer and turn it to a music site u like

@ryuu I hope they add this feature in future because I used to generally play music in background while playing HALO. I want black tusk new ip in 2106/2107 so ms can focus on halo in 2015 and gears in 2016 or black tusk new ip in 2016 or gears or new ip in 2017

Man what is 343 industries cooking I want halo 5 in 2015 343 slow down please. Halo 2 anniversary in 2014

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Damn this site is going crazy slow again for me =/ getting annoying now Lol

Same, i thought it was my internet at first.  Seems like this happens way too often on this site.

Well i finally sat down and decided to review PvZGW :D Will have it posted in just a minute for you guys who are still curious about the game

Ryuu96 said:
yo_john117 said:

Ah, that seems like it would be kind of challenging to get into a new generation. Do they tell you what you need for each regeneration or do you just have to figure it out?

I can't seem to find it on the game but I'm not sure if you need to do any challenges to get to Gen 2 so it will probably show when I reach that, there is a list somewhere though off the challenge requirements lol

Challenges don't seem hard, it's mainly kill X amount of enemies with this gun or ordanancebut for Gen 5 there is a bitch one to kill 50 pilots after they eject ¬.¬ Lol so far I've killed 0...can never seem to hit them when they are in midair or find them before they hit the ground

Ufda, yeah that does sound like a difficult one! Sounds almost unattainable actually >_< 

Ryuu96 said:
yo_john117 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I can't seem to find it on the game but I'm not sure if you need to do any challenges to get to Gen 2 so it will probably show when I reach that, there is a list somewhere though off the challenge requirements lol

Challenges don't seem hard, it's mainly kill X amount of enemies with this gun or ordanancebut for Gen 5 there is a bitch one to kill 50 pilots after they eject ¬.¬ Lol so far I've killed 0...can never seem to hit them when they are in midair or find them before they hit the ground

Ufda, yeah that does sound like a difficult one! Sounds almost unattainable actually >_< 

Not as bad as the achievement to kill all pilots during evacuation single-handedly.....was going to max the game out but that achievement is just going to take too long to bother getting so I would have to kill all 6 human players without any of my team getting one kill during evac ¬.¬ Lol

Oh yeah I saw that achievement and instantly thought, "nope, not going to happen". You'd have to play against the worst people in the world and have all your teammates agree not to kill anyone at the end...and even then you'd need some serious luck!

Perhaps X1 sales in Canada will increase now that the PS4 has had a $50 price increase. So X1 is only $50 more with better games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54