By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Awesome, I should finish PvZ today. At level 49.

Is max level 50? I think they are increaing level cap soon =P Lol

wow nevermind, just checked and level cap is 183 now xD

Lol i was talking about the Level 50 achievement

Around the Network
Recon1O1 said:
Just 111 new posts this time? Previous was 744. Thread officially doomed.

D21Lewis took the X1 plunge yesterday. Titanfall bundle I think. Great guy. We'll be seeing more of him. Laytah.

I know right :/  Our community is dieing and its all TitanFall's fault >.<

And he should come in here :D

Man Titanfall doesn't have much content at all and the graphics are quite terrible. But despite all that it is just so much fun.

Has anyone said what the game might have sold so far?

yo_john117 said:
Man Titanfall doesn't have much content at all and the graphics are quite terrible. But despite all that it is just so much fun.

Personally i thin the artstyle is really nice.  Mostly because the maps are awesome looking.  I dont get frame drops very often but it does happen. But yeah the game is a lot of fun xD

And wow, havent seen you in here for a while o.O

Microsoft Confirmed Evil Again ^.^

Titanfall ads on this site - How much did MS pay VGChartz ?

The site barely works because it is drawing Titanfall so many times.

Background, banners, popups, certain frames.

Talk about in your face dudes.

Is this what is needed to keep the lights on at MS$ ?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Another thing to try =P Lol

Haha that is actually pretty smart xD

I was in a titan the other day punching a dropship......I think the drop ship won though :(

Guys I suck in pc games but can't wait for titanfall so on which platform should I buy titanfall and all my friends are x360

FrontlineJaguar said:
Guys I suck in pc games but can't wait for titanfall so on which platform should I buy titanfall and all my friends are x360

Well if you dont like PC then dont get it for PC :P

For real, ill tell you this now, if you dont like MOuse/KB and you prefer controller, never get multiplayer games on PC.  M/KB destroys controller so you will always be at a disadvantage

Ryuu96 said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah, hopefully they add some more game modes for free and Private mode since the game mode list is pretty poor Lol

They haven't said yet what it's sold.

And splitscreen...that's very important in any MP title let alone an only MP title. BTW can you prestige in this game?

Ryuu96 said:
yo_john117 said:
Ryuu96 said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah, hopefully they add some more game modes for free and Private mode since the game mode list is pretty poor Lol

They haven't said yet what it's sold.

And splitscreen...that's very important in any MP title let alone an only MP title. BTW can you prestige in this game?

Yeah it's called Regenerating, 10 Generations and you need to get level 50 + complete certain challenges to Regenerate

I don't think we will get splitscreen for a long time Lol think Vince said there is no plans for splitscreen right now once =/ sucks since I would love it

Ah, that seems like it would be kind of challenging to get into a new generation. Do they tell you what you need for each regeneration or do you just have to figure it out?