By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

Well i know The Division is getting exclusive Smart Glass stuff so Im not sure yet.  I assume Sony has something very similar so I guess it'll just be up to the developers if they want to use it or not.

In my opinion the X1 and PS4 are pretty identical other than X1 pushing heavily for Cloud features. operating system with Xbox Live, and Kinect 2.0.  And even though Kinect 2.0 takes a lot of heat I personally think it looks really good.

Actually I'm not sure if Sony will ever do something similar to smartglass.  Since most developers seem to be making second screen features for iOS/Android/Windows phone.  I personally don't think it will be necessary for Sony to develop this type of stuff when most developers are doing it on their own as it is.  Just my two cents.  And also I'm planning on getting an X1 sometime in the next year or so.  So i'll be here more to get info and stuffs.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:

Well i know The Division is getting exclusive Smart Glass stuff so Im not sure yet.  I assume Sony has something very similar so I guess it'll just be up to the developers if they want to use it or not.

In my opinion the X1 and PS4 are pretty identical other than X1 pushing heavily for Cloud features. operating system with Xbox Live, and Kinect 2.0.  And even though Kinect 2.0 takes a lot of heat I personally think it looks really good.

Actually I'm not sure if Sony will ever do something similar to smartglass.  Since most developers seem to be making second screen features for iOS/Android/Windows phone.  I personally don't think it will be necessary for Sony to develop this type of stuff when most developers are doing it on their own as it is.  Just my two cents.  And also I'm planning on getting an X1 sometime in the next year or so.  So i'll be here more to get info and stuffs.

Welcome to the party!  Hope you enjoy your purchase :)

JayWood2010 said:
nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:

Welcome to the party!  Hope you enjoy your purchase :)

Thanks.  Looking forward to Ryse, Quantum Break, and project spark when I get it. Hopefully quantum break will be out by the time I get it. 

JayWood2010 said:
fighter said:
JayWood2010 said:
fighter said:

Sign me up pls

Threads created lately about X1 :

A thread for Europeans who pre-ordered X1 and only for them

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166836&page=1

FULL MICROSOFT GAMESCOM 2013 CONFERENCE AVAILABLE HERE

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166599&page=1

Thank you Sony ---> Xbox 180 ---> Internet 180

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166550&page=1

Welcome aboard and nice quick 35 achievement points XD

Shouldn't it be 15 + 15 + 15 + 5 points ?

Aaaaand another 15 :

X1 has its_own hUMA-like coherency solution

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166838&page=1#

My bad, youre completely correct XD

Cool

By the way - what does it take to get an alias (i would love to see "Tetsuo" up there in the OP )

Around the Network

New Killer Instinct Character Revealed

I'd like them to name her soon, don't like "spider woman"!

She looks awesome tho.

Damn! Killer Instinct characters are...weird!

Seece said:
I'd like them to name her soon, don't like "spider woman"!

She looks awesome tho.

lol haha Yeah.  A name would be nice but she is looking great so far :)

Just going to go out on a prediction here but Fulgore will be the last character to be revealed. It would make sense since he was the cover art for the original and it will gain a ton of hype before release.

The other two will be Riptor and Cinder......Hopefully. Either way they are releasing more characters after release for anybody wanting to know. Rare/Double Helix has done a fantastic job so far from the looks of it.

Hmmm, I would swap Riptor for Orchid sadly.

Riptor and Spinal will defo be in Season 2 tho.