By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
Man sad news titanfall is being outsold infamous SS on amazon that's not good lets hope no PS fan sees it pr they will start dooming XBox one and titanfall. Lol

Likely because I feel that if you want Titanfall and dont want it immediatly why order from Amazon when you can simply download. Or run to a local store if you want physical copy. Also dont forget that you may also be purchasing an X1 with Titanfall so that brings the software only number down.  I started a thread about physical vs download.  In it I tallied that what people posted and it was like 86 to 54 in favor of download purchases over physical purchase. Although PS4 can download as well, but since Sony made such a big deal about sharing physical discs at E3 after MS press conference. X1 purchasers are more favorable to download then PS4 purchasers.  All my personal friends just purchased Titanfall via download.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Where's Ryuu with my news?

Lol I love this game. Check me out.

I created a prediction thread for March hardware sales in relation to titanfall's release: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180093&page=1#

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

That Phil Spencer interview really gave me more confidence in their new mindset going forward

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Why do only few XBox fans who post here regularly what about other
proculus,sales2099 and many more

ugh, KI won't unlock any achievements for me -_-

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

BenVTrigger -  "Yeah March is tricky. I felt comfortable talking about February but with all these online shipments I really am not sure who will sell more.

At retail though X1 is currently ahead."

At least this is what is going on at Gamestop ^^^  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6149113

Interesting that Xbox One is in the lead retail at Gamestop. As for online, I know that PS4 is ahead right now on Amazon, but Sony seems to be using Amazon as their primary retailer, whereas the Xbox One is available online everywhere, so the PS4 isn't neccessarily ahead online. However, the Titanfall boost is starting to slow on Amazon, while PS4 should see a boost from Infamous next week, so PS4 will probably be in the lead again for March, though Microsoft should have the lead for this week due to Titanfall's release. 

I think theres a good chance X1 outsells PS4 in the US for March. I see Titanfall moving more consoles than Infamous. More hype plus the multiplayer aspect!

Titanfall is that game that people tell there friends "go and get this game its awesome we need to play it together!" that really encites people. I know i do it all the time with my buddies :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

shikamaru317 said:
^I hope so. I'm a bit concerned that Titanfall has fallen to #8 on Amazon so soon after it's release, but like I said before, Sony seems to be using Amazon as their primary retailer for the PS4, so it makes sense that several Sony products would shoot ahead of Titanfall on Amazon, hopefully Titanfall and the Xbox One are still doing better overall since they're spread out across more retailers.

There are still a ton of ppl that will jump into this generation soon enough. Both sides. Besides these guys tend to overexaggerate a lot on here sooooooo

shikamaru317 said:
^I hope so. I'm a bit concerned that Titanfall has fallen to #8 on Amazon so soon after it's release, but like I said before, Sony seems to be using Amazon as their primary retailer for the PS4, so it makes sense that several Sony products would shoot ahead of Titanfall on Amazon, hopefully Titanfall and the Xbox One are still doing better overall since they're spread out across more retailers.

Yeah after February NPD i wouldn't use Amazon as a good source for Xbox sales.