By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

How much has XBO, PS4, and WiiU sold in February according to VGC?

Around the Network

Hey fellas thanks for your opinion.
And, do you folks follow that Boyes from PS on Twitter? Aren't his actions reflective of the community they have? Seriously.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2ew34oz.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: NVM

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:
And, do you folks follow that Boyes from PS on Twitter? Aren't his actions reflective of the community they have? Seriously.

I'm not too familiar with him to be honest. Hopefully he doesn't give Sony a bad name like Jack Tretton did. 

In the interest of transparency, I want to share our Dev clause that lists which platforms you cannot release on.

Speaking of TitanFall, i love it xD Been playing it for the last few hours. With TF and PvZ out so close ive had a ton of fun with multuplayer recently.

I have noticed one thing though, most of the games ive got this gen are from EA. EA has done really well so far.

High level of maturity like the game sharing video. I have no respect for them.

Goatseye said:
shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

I'm not too familiar with him to be honest. Hopefully he doesn't give Sony a bad name like Jack Tretton did. 

Yeah i saw that, not a fan of when high ups act like that personally. 

JayWood2010 said:
Speaking of TitanFall, i love it xD Been playing it for the last few hours. With TF and PvZ out so close ive had a ton of fun with multuplayer recently.

I have noticed on thing though, most of the games ive got this gen are from EA. EA has done really well so far.

EA always delivered. People have been riding the hate wagon too much.