By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I really don't understand Japanese pubs and devs. They release this 1 piece on the West and they made WiiU/PS3/3DS ports and they forgot the most popular console in the West.

Around the Network

Wow. I must be out of it. I thought I was in the PS Nation thread. I was like "I enjoy the added company and all but why the fuck are all these Xbox guys talking about Xbox in the Play.... oh... I'm an idiot".

1360 said:

Thanks man!  And yeah i agree with shika.  Mistake on their part, and even stranger theyre releasing KH3 for XBox One but not 1.5&2.5 

NPD tomorrow. What are your predictions?!

I'm betting 175k for XB1 and 270k for PS4.

What do you guys think of Japanese publishers forgetting about Xbox 360 when they are about to launch One Piece in the West?
It pisses me off personally.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Someone on Twitter claimed it was 150k for PS4 and 90k for X1. I can't remember if it was on Thuway or Famousmortimer's twitter but it was some random guy who claimed he had an inside source. So take it with less than a grain.

Raven722 said:
Seece said:

Someone on Twitter claimed it was 150k for PS4 and 90k for X1. I can't remember if it was on Thuway or Famousmortimer's twitter but it was some random guy who claimed he had an inside source. So take it with less than a grain.

Total BS, would bet my house that's fake.

February always sees a rise, BenVtrigger who is a manager at gamestop said sellthrough has been much better this month for XB1.

Seece said:
Raven722 said:
Seece said:

February always sees a rise, BenVtrigger who is a manager at gamestop said sellthrough has been much better this month for XB1.

....so how big of a house is it? I might be interested. 

Raven722 said:
Seece said:
Raven722 said:
Seece said:

Haha, trust me if those are the figures then the industry is royally *******. I don't believe Sony shipped that little either.

Seece said:
Raven722 said:
Seece said:
Raven722 said:
Seece said:

Haha, trust me if those are the figures then the industry is royally *******. I don't believe Sony shipped that little either.

Hahaha yeah I agree.

Seriously though just a pic and a short description of the place. Just sayin. Think it over.