By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Fusioncode said:
JoeTheBro said:
MoHasanie said:
JoeTheBro said:
MoHasanie said:
We can celebrate!! The Xbo nation's biggest enemy is banned again! :D

iamdeath?

I never came across iamdeath. Was he the biggest xbox hater? 

He was really really similar to flaimingweazle.

Also I'm level 10 in tf. Woohoo!

Fixed.

Exactly lol

Around the Network

Xbox Live Working Perfectly Again (Use these steps)

Thanks for your patience, Xbox Live is good to go! Try these specific steps to get back in the game now: ^CW

I find it a bit ironic people trolling the XBL downtime since it was literally just a few months ago that PSN was down. There is no reason for people to troll misfortunes(Nothing is perfect), just makes people look like dicks. Anyways, it seems like it was a secluded incident and anybody having problems should be fixed now. Just follow the steps in the link above.

I also agree,i find the current mod system too lenient.  When there is users so obviously only trolling and gets banned within 24 hours to 7 days every time theyre back, they need to just permaban them.  Flamingweasel shouldnt even be a topic because he shouldnt even be allowed on here by this point. Yet he will be back again.

@jay playing titanfall when will be your review coming out what about pvsz garden warfare review.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
@jay playing titanfall when will be your review coming out what about pvsz garden warfare review.

i already wrote the review but havent done a video.  Prob this weekend.

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

Did u liked the game weekend ok waiting you are only one of the few reviewers I consider.

Reviewers I consider

Adam sessler,My co-workers at illgaming.in,ryan,sometimes mitch,you

tagged for good

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

I'm so close to level 50 and level 10 with my Peashooter/Engineer. 

Skip challenge cards are your best friends lol.

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

I'm so close to level 50 and level 10 with my Peashooter/Engineer. 

Skip challenge cards are your best friends lol.

When I first read your post I thought Titanfall then read peashooter and came to know its plants vs zombies