By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
For me im looking forward to a few. that Ubisoft game that i cant remember the name, Below, and no man's sky. Most certainly whatever THE BEHEMOTH is working on, and also Trials.

I wish they would say some more about below though -_-

Fixed

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:
For me im looking forward to a few. that Ubisoft game that i cant remember the name, Below, and no man's sky. Most certainly whatever THE BEHEMOTH is working on, and also Trials.

I wish they would say some more about below though -_-

Fixed

lmao i typed bethesda xD  

Thanks!

An AU online retailer was selling the TF XB1 bundle cheaper than the PS4 over the weekend, as you would expect it sold out pretty quickly

Ladies and gents... PREPARE FOR SHIT STOOOOOOOORM.

Goatseye said:

Ladies and gents... PREPARE FOR SHIT STOOOOOOOORM.

lol

Around the Network

I am serious. I hope this image is contained here and not get out of this thread.
I like laughing at the misery of haters but this will blow this place to startosphere.

stratosphere*

Goatseye said:
I am serious. I hope this image is contained here and not get out of this thread.
I like laughing at the misery of haters but this will blow this place to startosphere.

Well i could always put it in the title.  Then it can be XBO Nation related 

JayWood2010 said:
Goatseye said:

And then watch the thread views triple by lurking vultures. Hmm.

You are more evil than I thought.

JayWood2010 said:
Goatseye said:

Do it...lol